Our family from Medinah to Mekkah using land transport and after the long and tiring drive, we were amazed by this hotel in sacred city of Mekkah - this experience was filled with the great design/building materials/service/rooms and the convenience, location and value - yes, this hotel is pricier than the others - however, worth every penny paid. It is also situated directly in front of the King Fahd entrance of the sacred Masjid-Al-Haram - we stayed in rooms 106 and 107 - and the views we enjoyed is out-of-this-world. Whenever you visit the holiest city of Mekkah - this must be the place you have to check into.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Dar Al Tawhid Makkah is located in front of the Holy Haram, giving most guests uninterrupted views of the city s religious centre. A number of holy shrines including the Jannat Al Moaalah Graveyard are a short walk or taxi ride away, as are the Touwah Well and the Central Business District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Dar Al Tawhid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Dar Al Tawhid Hotel Mecca
- Intercontinental Hotel Mecca
- Dar Al Tawhid Intercontinental
- InterContinental Dar Al Tawhid Makkah/Mecca