“perfect”

Pullman ZamZam Makkah
Ranked #10 of 360 Hotels in Mecca

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed December 9, 2013

i stayed at Pullman zamzam hotel in May 2013. The location is the biggest plus for this hotel as it is adjacent to the Haram. Walking to the Al haram masjid takes a few minutes only. The hotel has in room Azan relay from Haram masjid. Ideal for newcomers and business people. Love it to the fullest.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Hesham K, Qulaity & Attitude Manager at Pullman ZamZam Makkah, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Dear Guest

I was pleased to read that you had enjoyed your stay and I will certainly pass on your comments
to my team. I know that they will be delighted to learn that their efforts have been appreciated and
remembered
Muscat, Oman
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I Stayed in this hotel for my umrah. The hotel unfortunately cannot be rated as five star hotel as amenities provided is way to little compared to a five star hotel. Rooms were average and really needs renovations as scratches on furniture was visible which should not be the case.

Eating breakfast in here is a real nightmare as it is way too crowded and I think there are people from outside the hotel are eating with us as no one checks on guests room numbers. They just note it down so they can call you when a table is empty a real lack of security. Taste unfortunately is not up to five star hotels.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Omani_madridi
Hesham K, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman ZamZam Makkah, responded to this review, November 30, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback received following your recent stay at Pullman ZamZam.

Your comments on the condition of the room has been passed to the management team, and necessary action will take place in the near futur, however this does not in any way excuse the disappointment you were subject to and you should not take this as indicative of the level and service that Pullman strives to provide.

The restaurant issue raised in your Review have been addressed with the food and beverage team and retraining has been set in place to ensure that there is no recurrence of this subject.
I apologise for the frustration this must have caused.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this matters to our attention as guest feedback is invaluable
to our efforts to continually improve the quality of our services. I hope that we will have the
opportunity to welcome you back to Ibis in the future.

Please feel free to contact myself directly via the below details if you are travelling to Makkah again so that I may personally take care of you and your next stay.

Hesham Al Kabbany
Quality & Attitude Manager
H6036-QM@accor.com
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 25, 2013

So I stayed here for almost 3 weeks.., arrived at hotel. told the receptionist my name to check in. he typed in my name in the computer and said there is no booking under my name. not even sure if the computer was even turned on when he done that. waited for somebody who knew what they were doing to check me in, which was in total took almost an hour.

location is amazing dont think any hotel can beat it. but service is terrible. especially when you are paying over £100 per night you are essentially paying the staffs wages, you would think they would be more polite and helpful. breakfast buffet was really good. room cleaning were ok but when i saw them and asked them to clean my room, they would look at me as if i am asking them for 1 million riyals!! I mean come on sometimes they would come at silly times like 9pm to clean the room

in general great location but service is like a 1star hotel. i am travelling to makkah in january again and i am looking for a different hotel

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Hesham K, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman ZamZam Makkah, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for your stay.

The interaction with our staff member- at the Front Desk & housekeeping with regards to your comments is certainly not typical and I will be sure to raise your experience with our entire team as a training exercise.

Once again please do accept my apologies and I do hope that the remainder of your trip to Makkah was most enjoyable.

Hesham Al Kabbany