“Nice Location & excellent service”

Pullman ZamZam Makkah
Ranked #9 of 366 Hotels in Mecca
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Pullman Zamzam is perfect regarding its location if front of King Abdul-Aziz gate, its rooms you can see the Kaaba and Haram, regarding service it is perfect however it is little expensive in laundry. Meals are very good, you can have a lot of western and eastern meals in the restaurant. rooms are Spacious and every room has 2 king sized beds. Very wide LCD screen. You can feel warmth in rooms, efficient air condition. If you are looking to have a comfortable Hajj stay in Mecca, I recommend for you this hotel.

Room Tip: Kaaba view rooms are very nice, ask to have one upon check in
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Hesham K, Quality & Atittude Manager at Pullman ZamZam Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

Dear Mirza

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Zamzam Makkah. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I along with my family stayed at the hotel from September 24 till 28, 2013. We went to perform Hajj this year; however, due to poor service and indifference on part of the hotel administration we have to return back without performing Hajj. As I suffered from nerve compression pain I requested for wheal chair however, they told me that they have more than 70 wheelchairs but all of them are in bad shape. Then they told me that I can get it from haram free of. Cost. I walked all the way to haram only to learn that they are provided only to those with prior permission letter from the Makhab / Muallam. While returning from Haram I collapsed and could not make it to my room. Moreover, we were four of us and were supposed to be given a suite, instead they gave us a double room with two extra beds and blankets. Toilet accessories were also provided daily for two, besides, there was no prayer mat or copy of Quran in the room.
The cleaning staff despite knowing English as they were phillipinos pretended that they didn't know any language except for Arabic.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Bushrah1963
Hesham K, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman ZamZam Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Dear Bushrah

I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for your stay.

The interaction with our Bell Captain & Housekeeping with regards to your comments is certainly not typical and I will be sure to raise your experience with our entire team as a training exercise.

Please feel free to contact myself directly via the below details if you are travelling to Makkah again so that I may personally take care of you and your next stay.

Once again please do accept my apologies.

I appreciate if you would address your forthcoming stay at Pullman ZamZam Makkah to my attention to allow us to take personal care. Until then, please accept our regards

Hesham Al Kabbany
Quality & Attitude Manager
H6036-QM@accor.com

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Stayed at the Pullman Hotel which is based within the Zamzam Tower. The hotel was a blessing from Allah as it is the best location good food and good service.

Inshallah if I return I would be looking to go back to the same hotel, cause of all the positives and no negatives.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Indiyan
Hesham K, Qualityn & Attitude Manager at Pullman ZamZam Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Thank you very much for great feedback. We appreciate taking form your valuable time to write your impression about your stay with us. We work hard to offer good, friendly & efficient service and I’m so glad your visit was enjoyable. I will pass your feedback on to the team, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Currently staying in suite 3211 this hotel is within haram limits just a few steps from king Abdul Aziz gate. A big food court on level 3 and a prayer hall on level 9 for mens and on 10 for ladies . A big suite with two bedrooms a sitting and dinning area the service of house keeping and check inn is good despite it's very busy and crowded due to hajj season I had some issues I contacted Mr Hesham hotel Manager he immediately resolve my issue thanks to him. Will definitely stay again in this hotel

• Stayed: October 2013
Hesham K, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman ZamZam Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Mr. Rehandhund

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We stayed on 15th floor room 1527 for a week. It's probably the closest hotel to Kaaba. We walked to haram bare foot. Prayers can be said in lobby too. Food court is on P3. KFC, Hardee's, Turkish all were there. If you are conscious of Kaaba view, you will have to be specific wile booking.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Hesham K, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman ZamZam Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear Mr. Usman Abahati

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Very disappointed with the service as I have stayed in many 5 star properties and this is where I have got the least service, no hospitality .... And my room was not clean I had to wait for ever for them to come and clean. Great location with very poor service for the money we pay no one cares about their guest. I have got better service in 3 star hotels than this hotel. i wish they change through upcoming years.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Hesham K, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman ZamZam Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Dear Iqchy

I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for your stay.

The interaction with your room cleanliness with regards to your comments is certainly not typical and I will be sure to raise your experience with our entire team as a training exercise.

Once again please do accept my apologies and I do hope that the remainder of your trip to Makkah was most enjoyable.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I am very disappointed with the service as I have stayed in many 5 star properties and this is where I have got the least service, no hospitality what so ever and when I was at the breakfast I expected a waiter to clean my table and his reply find a clean table some where and you may sit where as he was doing nothing.

Upon my chek in there was a lift maintenance and I had to climb 8 floors on the stairs.

And my room was not clean I had wait for ever for them to come and clean.

All I want the staff to at least bring some smile from their home as it is free of charge as it seems to be very expensive at the hotel all are so grumpy and moody come on guys maintain the name and quality for Pullman properties.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Fazrin
Hesham K, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman ZamZam Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear Fazrin

I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for your stay.

The interaction with our staff member at the Restaurant with regards to your comments is certainly not typical and I will be sure to raise your experience with our entire team as a training exercise.

Hesham Al Kabbany