“Best hotel in Makkah!!!”

Pullman ZamZam Makkah
Ranked #9 of 372 Hotels in Mecca
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Great Staff, they answered all our requests during our last stay for Omrah, this is our third visit to this nice hotel. The suite was very clean & spacious overlooking the Kaaba.

Also the food was excellent specially the breakfast buffet.

We really enjoyed our stay at Pullman Zamzam & hope to come back soon to our lovely Makkah!

3  Thank Sun s
Hesham K, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman ZamZam Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you very much for the positive comments. We work hard to offer good and friendly, efficient service, and I’m so glad your visit was enjoyable. I will pass your feedback on to the team, and we look forward to seeing you again soon

Write a ReviewReviews (1,015)

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed here in December 2012 for 5 nights.
The location is awesome! it is literally opposite the haram and not far at all.
Yes...check in was only at 5pm...and took a while as the hotel was very busy during this time. However, the rooms were really good- 5 star-quality- and clean as well.
In all...was a lovely stay.

1  Thank Samm204

Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Service is not as expected. I waited 1 hour to settle down my invoice because credit card machine is not working. During check in, I waited 1 hour because my booking was not seen in the hotel system. I booked through the hotel website.

1  Thank ahmasoud
Hesham K, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman ZamZam Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

We have noted your comments regarding your last stay with us and would like to apologies for not reaching your expectations. I was very disappointed to see that your expectations were not met upon check in. I am very concerned about that as it is definitely not the genuine service we strive to deliver. We also assure you that we will be taking steps to ensure such occurrence will not be repeated in the future. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to ensure your future stays at ZamZam Pullman Makkah to exceed your expectations..

Reviewed January 14, 2013

The view of the hotel is very great, especially if u ask for kabah view room. Yes its not the best hotel in mecca, but i can assure u u will like it. Booking early in a must because omra is open for all muslims during the year.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Sa S

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Stayed from 10th till 11th January, 2013 in the grand suite. The most horrible experience of my life and i'm a regular visitor to the hotels of the surrounding area.

I arrived after driving 15 hours from Al Khobar to the hotel and only one guy was available for check-in of 10 people. After 15-20 minutes of system search the front desk staff told me that the system has not been updated (i booked through booking.com) and you have to go to our finance department and ask them to update the system. After 20 minutes with finance the system was updated and i was giving access to the room.

One of the bath room was flooded with sewage water with horrible smell. I called the front desk, floor manager, house keeping but no body picked up the phone for 30 minutes. Finally operator picked up and said that he will send some one. No body arrived and i left for Umrah. On my return I again tried to call but no body picked up the phone. I went to the lobby to find one Indian origin guy acting as the floor manager, he showed no interest and seemed occupied with too many issues, but said that some one will come to the room.

After 30 more minutes a plumber arrived and after looking at the bathroom said that its a long job and he will close the wash room. I tried to call the front desk/floor manager/house keeping, but no body picked up the phone. I called booking.com and they talked with some staff in the hotel who told them that we will change the room immediately. But no body called me for any thing. When my family used the second bathroom it also started to flood and smell of sewage water filled the room. I was extremely tired to go through the horror of contact staff and i checked out the next morning where the front desk staff was so busy dealing with 5 customers at a time that he just looked at me on my complaint and carried on with his work. The front office manager was no where to be found.

The room was also not of a 2 star standard. Furniture had scratches, lamps were broken, walls had tea and drinks spots, tv was not working, windows had too much mud, and the room temperature device was not working as well making it extremely cold.

I would NEVER EVER STAY in Zamzam EVER nor RECOMMEND ANY ONE.
HORRIBLE STAFF AND HORRIBLE HOTEL. Dar-ul-Gufran/Safwa Tower next to them are way better on any given day.

8  Thank AsifMS S
Hesham K, Quality & Atittude Manager at Pullman ZamZam Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

I have noted your comments regarding your last stay with us and would like to apologies for not reaching your expectations. I was very disappointed to see that your expectations were not met. I am very concerned about that as it is definitely not the genuine service we strive to deliver. We also assure you that we will be taking steps to insure such occurrence will not be repeated in the future. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to ensure your future stays at ZamZam Pullman Makkah to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My father could not find any other hotel so we had to book Zamzam.We arrived at 3:30 from Jeddah but we got to know that the chck in time was 5:00.There were about 3 more large families who by the look on their faces were furious.We finally got a room but it was a four small bed room and there was barely space to walk.After doing Umrah we returned to our hotel.We lay down on their beds but they were as hard as bricks.It was 12:00 in the night but my father (who by the way is schawlaf on tripadvisor) did not care what the time was,he rushed to the main desk for a new room. He returned with a new room five minutes later.This room was larger and had two twin beds which were soft.
On our last day we called for a porter but after twenty minutes no porter came.We ended up getting our bags down to the lobby.My father scolded them in English and wrote an angry review on tripadvisor which you can view by the name of the writer schawlaf.

Room Tip: A word of advice,do not take Zamzam when you go to Makkah.
4  Thank tahafarhan932
Hesham K, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman ZamZam Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

I have noted your comments regarding your last stay with us and would like to apologies for not reaching your expectations. I was very disappointed to see that your expectations were not met upon check in. I am very concerned about that as it is definitely not the genuine service we strive to deliver. We also assure you that we will be taking steps to insure such occurrence will not be repeated in the future. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to ensure your future stays at ZamZam Pullman Makkah to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

This is the worst hotel ever,The reception were very rude and they don't treat people in a good way ,we reach the hotel at 2pm coming from madinah and we were shocked that the check in time is 5pm not 2 pm so we did umrah and i return to hotel at 5pm ,I booked a 2 rooms suite but they told me there is no suites available and they will give 2rooms instead,I refused the 2 rooms and I insist on the suite but they said this what we have, there is no suites and many guest were facing the same problems ,how come I pay too much money for small room which have no water no tea no iron and the bathroom was disaster, also if u call them they don't pick up the phone and when they will talk to u, u should wait a day and half and call them hundred times to get what u want ,when I asked for iron they asked me how many minute u need the iron ..?!! I think they have 1 iron only .
Bad bad bad hotel ever