I stayed at Al-Gurfran for 1 week recently in December. This is five star hotel and so close to Al-Haram. It is so convenient to go back and forth to Al-Haram any time of the day. Short walk from lobby down few escalators and you are just outside al-Haram.
My room on 11th floor is spacious, good bedding and large bathroom. My other family members’ room on 3rd floor is smaller though.
Excellent breakfast spread and great lunch and dinner buffet. Overall service is what you expected from 5 star hotel with daily change of linens and daily replenishment of room amenities. People are friendly, efficient and they make everything hassle free for their guests. No waiting at lifts either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Holy Mosque, in front of the King Abdulaziz gate, Dar Al Ghufran offers elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi. Located in the heart of Makkah, it features a restaurant. Dar Al Ghufran Hotel Makkah has luxuriously decorated rooms, with well-selected rich fabrics. Each air-conditioned room has views of Holy Mosque or the striking city skyline, and a TV. Guest can start their day with a breakfast buffet, before relaxing in the hotel’s lobby with the high ceilings. The buffet restaurant serves local dishes. Jeddah Airport is 74 km away. Hotel Rooms: 324 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dar Al Ghufran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Al Ghufran Hotel Mecca
- Dar Al Ghufran Makkah/Mecca