Great hotel great location (just didn't like the bottle neck after prayers at the entrance of the haram) great breakfast great staff and most of all so so blessed to be here in this magical place alittle pricey but with small children I will 100% stay here again without a doubt the only thing is I would rate it no more than 4 stars rather than 5 but then again it's not European standards so am more than happy I chose this hotel it's alittle hard to find if you haven't been before as this was my 3rd time it was alittle easier I did my homework before I went so was able to locate it the 1st time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Holy Mosque, in front of the King Abdulaziz gate, Dar Al Ghufran offers elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi. Located in the heart of Makkah, it features a restaurant. Dar Al Ghufran Hotel Makkah has luxuriously decorated rooms, with well-selected rich fabrics. Each air-conditioned room has views of Holy Mosque or the striking city skyline, and a TV. Guest can start their day with a breakfast buffet, before relaxing in the hotel’s lobby with the high ceilings. The buffet restaurant serves local dishes. Jeddah Airport is 74 km away. Hotel Rooms: 324 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dar Al Ghufran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Al Ghufran Hotel Mecca
- Dar Al Ghufran Makkah/Mecca