All reviewsshuttle service isshuttle busround the clockcomfortable hotelroom service isal haramearly checkwalking distancestar hotelreceptionistguestsaciftarvarietiesconswashroompros
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night with my family. Good hotel with quiet and calm location. 1.2 Kms from Haram but round the clock Shuttle service is available almost every 15 minutes. Breakfast is combination of Arabic menus but serves the purpose well. Rooms are neat and clean. Toilets lacks bit cleanliness though kept well, housekeeping and laundry need improvement, meet and greet and baggage handlers are not there to welcome you perhaps not on that particular day. Check-in counter need improvement took 20 minutes to get in and no welcome drink during the duration. My rating would be 3+. Yes, I will visit again if time permits.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
MakaremHotels, Guest Relation coordinator at Makarem Umm Alqura Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2017

Dear Mr. Irshad Ismail
Sincere Greetings to you from Makarem Umm AlQura Hotel, thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. The feedback is vitally important to us and Always we look forward to our services meet with the expectations of the guest upon arrival. On behalf of management we thanked for appreciating our services. We promise to offer you the best in your next visit, God willing Remarkable hospitality service are Makarem Hotels top priorities.

Reviewed June 4, 2017

- The room size compared to number of people should stay inside it is not enough as room very small
- I Experienced a sever maintenance issues during my stay like water leakage from the above floors my baby fall on the floor because of that water leakage
- Also sometime i found a very bad smoke smell from AC duct i have to switch AC off to stop that bad smell.
- Already tried to contact support and maintenance staff but no one care!
- There's no room sound isolations, so the place was not quiet enoguh

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family

Dear Mr. Al Amir
Greetings from Makarem Umm Al Qura Hotel. Thank you for your time to share the experience of your recent stay at the hotel, it always gives us an opportunity to improve. We are sorry that the stay was not up to your expectation. We are following up with the concerned departments and further more we have increased the training for a dedicated service. We hope your next visit will be more enjoyable with better Rooms and enhanced services. Looking forward to your stay in near future. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know.
Good Wishes,
Thorayya Hawsawi_Guest Relations Coordinator

Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Rooms were clean but not very spacious,
The staff is responsive and the receptionist was very welcoming
The breakfast was good
And I loved how environmental awareness messages were everywhere, at the dining table for example it was written "don't waste food" and in the bathroom some note about using the towels more than one time if possible and not wasting cleaning chemicals.
I hoped that there was a paper to put on the door handle which says "do not disturb" like the hotel in Madina.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Mohammed A
MakaremHotels, Guest Relation at Makarem Umm Alqura Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2017

Dear Mr. Mohammed
Sincere Greetings to you from Makarem Umm Al Qura Hotel, thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. The feedback is vitally important to us and Always we look forward to our services meet with the expectations of the guest upon arrival. On behalf of management we thanked for appreciating our services. We promise to offer you the best in your next visit, God willing Remarkable hospitality service are Makarem Hotels top priorities.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

I got free upgrade to suite room :). the staff is very friendly and very responsive to my claim. the breakfast buffet included many varieties and delicious food. The room was very clean. Th shuttle bus was very organized.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
MakaremHotels, Guest Relation Coordinator at Makarem Umm Alqura Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2017

Dear Valued Mr. bsalah
Sincere Greetings to you from Makarem Umm AlQura Hotel, thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. Your input, and the feedback is vitally important to us and Always we look forward to our services meet with the expectations of the guest upon arrival. On behalf of management we thanked for appreciating our services. Remarkable hospitality service are Makarem Hotels top priorities.
Best Wishes-Thorayya Hawsawi_Guest Relations Coordinator

Reviewed April 18, 2017

I have been in this hotel around three to four times before. However, my last visit which was in April 2017 was not good as the ones before. I tried to call the room service many times to order a meal, but no one answered my calls. Also, the wifi was not working during my stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Abduluk2016
MakaremHotels, Guest relation at Makarem Umm Alqura Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Dear Mr. Abduluk