i have stayed in many Rotana hotels and i havenothing but good things to say about them all however the Makkah Rotana is the exception.
i suppose i have become spoilt by the rotana hospitality, service and standards at other resorts.
lets start by mentioning the ridiculous daily cost of using WiFi
then the fact i booked a deluxe superior room which was mor like a double standard room in terms of space/size of bed and room alike
the hotel was overbooked - what i mean by that is the day of my arrival i had to wait for 2 hours outside the normal check in time for my room to be vaccant
no what you expect from the Rotana and i would definatley not class as 5 star or anything close
in this day and age certain hotel groups should offer various facilities for free especially if you expect to be rated as 5 star
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Makkah's new Abraj Al Bait development, Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana - Makkah is Rotana's first hotel to open in Saudi Arabia under the new brand Rayhaan Hotels & Resorts by Rotana, offering 481 well appointed rooms and suites with luxurious bathrooms and modern design complementing the values of the contemporary Arabian culture. With 415 rooms and suites newly renovated and refurbished with view of Masjid Al Haram and the Kaaba, you can make your stay even more relaxed and comfortable. This 5 star hotel is offering an uncompromising alternative that upholds the world-class standards synonymous with the Rotana name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana-Makkah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Al Marwa Rayhaan By Rotana-Makkah Hotel Mecca
- Al Marwa Rayhaan By Rotana-Makkah Mecca