Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana-Makkah
$54
$108
$115
TripAdvisor
All reviewsexcellent locationfood courtharam viewshaa allaheasy accesshotel is locatedclock towerabdul azizsame buildingspecial thankshajj seasonumrah tripabraj al baitmemorable stayexcellent servicebreakfast buffetdouble room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I stayed there... 2 days ... during my trip.. there service is too good....but as a 5 star they need to improve there bathroom quality and design.rest is all ok.But the rooms are bigger then any other 5 star hotel....but i wish they had better facilities in there reception lounge for there guest...and also they need to improve there quality like other hotels in that builiding...!!!

Expensive....but the...Location is just too good. best place.

Room Tip: Try to stay there for the location and if possible ask them to give u front facing room otherwise u will be bored in the room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank iqchy
almarwarayhaan50, General Manager at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana-Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear Mr. Iqchy,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience during your recent stay.
It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations and your comments are very important to us. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Here I stay again at Al marwa Rayhaan, I like its location and my family loves everything about it, as it is close to the Haram and every other thing we need. On this visit I realized that they upgrade their rooms, love the new décor; and the toilets are different too I liked the closed shower; I believe now it is up to the level of other competing 5 star hotels.

But as always they lack communicating skills, I don’t know why? I tried to understand the reasons, but it seems hard to get conclusions.

I made my reservation online, 2 months ahead of time for 3 adults, when we arrived they gave us 2 single bed room, which was obvious and acceptable, as in my mind I had no doubt that we will receive the additional bed after some time – though it should have been there the moment we arrive – we waited for almost 2 hours, nothing happened, though I talked to the reception 3 time. On my way to Umrah I went to the front disk and gave them permission to enter the room and add the missing bed. After 3-4 hours we came back to our room tired assuming that the bed was there, but it was not; I wonder why? It seems like a person has to scream and shout to get some attention - that what I’ve done - . Finally we got the bed.

Here I would like to thank Mr. Ahmad Algarni for his cooperation, he was extremely mannered and ready to help, and he took the matter on his hand seriously and solved it calmly and professionally. I Admire his behavior.

Overall I was nice experience, I would have rated it excellent, but because of the staff lack communication skills I will rate it very good; better than last visit. I hope on my next visit I see some changes in the communication department.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank weldan077
almarwarayhaan50, General Manager at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana-Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Dear Weldan

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience during your recent stay and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations and your comments are very important to us. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Further, the positive comments mentioned about our excellent location, up gradation of rooms, and Ahmad Algarni, our front Desk Agent, will definitely be shared with our colleagues, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make Al Marwa Rayhaan Makkah a leader in excellence.

Once again, we acknowledge your feedback and we look forward to welcome you again on your next visit!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We stayed there during Ramadan for couple of nights and paid a lot of money for that. Alhamdulillah, it was very good. We liked the service and food but the only issue was that I asked for a baby crib/bed many times but they never brought for us. One of the staffs during check out said he would take care next time but not sure what would be done.

On the contrary, when we went to movenpick in madina, they sent the baby bed as soon we came to the room.

Any response from the management?

Mohammad Chowdhury.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank yamin001

Dear Yamin,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us.

A Holiday Lettings verified reviewer
Kuwait
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Room Tip: dont come here, if you have to, stay away from the rooms at the back facing the A/C
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
almarwarayhaan50, General Manager at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana-Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I really enjoyed my vacation and stay due to many reasons:
Great reception and welcome and great room facility and house keeping team and very nice and diversified foods buffet and good staff service in restaurants

All hotel staff were very friendly, They really made my Omra vacation a very nice experience.
They are a real 5 star hotel and would stay in this hotel whenever I visit Mecca in the future Inshalah.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gamal-Sakr
almarwarayhaan50, General Manager at Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana-Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Dear Mr. Gamal,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your delightful experience during your recent stay.

It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thank you. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make Al Marwa Rayhaan rotana - Makkah a leader in excellence.

Looking forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future at Al Marwa Rayhaan.