We stayed for four night. Last time I stayed after Haj we had a classic room. This time we had a premium room which gave us a small exta room with a big table and a place to spread out the sit cases. Also a nice coffee-tea service tray on the table. The price difference is 50sr so worth the extra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Makkah's new Abraj Al Bait development, Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana - Makkah is Rotana's first hotel to open in Saudi Arabia under the new brand Rayhaan Hotels & Resorts by Rotana, offering 481 well appointed rooms and suites with luxurious bathrooms and modern design complementing the values of the contemporary Arabian culture. With 415 rooms and suites newly renovated and refurbished with view of Masjid Al Haram and the Kaaba, you can make your stay even more relaxed and comfortable. This 5 star hotel is offering an uncompromising alternative that upholds the world-class standards synonymous with the Rotana name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana-Makkah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Al Marwa Rayhaan By Rotana-Makkah Hotel Mecca
- Al Marwa Rayhaan By Rotana-Makkah Mecca