The Movenpick hotel is located in the clock tower just 100 meters opposite King Abdulaziz Gate which is extremely convenient for frequent visits to the Holy Mosque.
The reception of the hotel is at the 11th floor. 6 huge elevators are reserved for the hotel guests. The reception is at all time properly manned and the staff is very helpful - especially Yasser- who was very accommodating at all times.
The hotel offers about 1400 rooms,
From my room I could partially see the Haram. The room is clean, modern and comfortable. The room is also equipped with a small cooking range and a mini fridge, convenient for long stays...
The bathroom is small but offers all the needed comfort.
The breakfast is rich and the staff is also very helpful.
The hotel has 3 or 4 restaurants
Unfortunately, there is no wifi in the rooms .... Only at the reception free wifi is available
The concierge team can help you getting Zamzam water properly packed and easy to transport.
There is also a car rental office available at the hotel where you can book your transfer to Madina or Jedda. Also public taxi are available few meters away from the tower.
Great hotel, with good facilities in the best location in Makkah!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the Movenpick Hotel & Residence Hajar Tower Makkah is superbly located directly on the Haram Court facing the King Abdul Aziz Gate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel & Residences Hajar Tower Makkah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel And Residence Hajar Tower Makkah
- Movenpick Hotel & Residences Hajar Tower Makkah Mecca