Ramada Dar Al Fayzeen Makkah
$954
$667
  • Room Service
Makarem Al-Bait Hotel(Mecca)(Great Value!)
$147
$128
Le Meridien Towers Makkah(Mecca)(Great Value!)
$200
$1,130
$1,395
Cancelon
  • Room Service
All reviewsmin walking distanceking abdul aziz gateexcellent servicerecommend this hotelharam
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Would not recommend.
Very bad service, rude receptionists...only speak english when it suits them when faced with a slight problem the first response "sorry me no english".
Throughout our week stay we had no wi fi connection, each day we were told it would be sorted tommorrow... Never was...
Had to ring house keeping several times a day before someone actuali came to clean the room they would eventually arrive at bedtime, even then all they do is make the bed have to beg them for clean bath towel..
Very out dated due to the lack of cleaning bathroom very mouldy...
Would stay well away.

• Stayed: May 2012
3  Thank 35,680
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I stayed only one day in the hotel to perform Ummrah. The hotel is about 2 km away from Haram and the best offer made by the hotel is the shuttle bus which you can use it time. I paid for one night including breakfast but they did not offer the latter as my plane was in the early morning and I asked the resturant for take away breakfast but they told me it is served at 7:00 AM and they did not provide me with any breakfast although I told them that I will be leaving early. But in general the hotel is good for short stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ROLA M
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I stayed at Ramada Makkah for two nights with my family in April 2012. As such, we didn't have any problems at this hotel. We had two rooms, and I paid SR 550 per room per night. Which I think is a bit steep, as I have stayed at the Meridien for as low as SR 300 per room, which is much closer to the Haram. But in all fairness, it was extremely crowded at that time for some reason, and what with all the construction going on, hotel rooms were hard to get. The rooms were comfortable, and the breakfast was good. The only issue was that our room wasn't cleaned for the two nights that we were there. Secondly, the hotel is a bit far from the Haram. What with all the crowd, it would take us a good 15 minutes to get to the Haram courtyard. If I had the choice between Ramada and Meridien at the same price, I would opt for the latter.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank ShoaibShawoo
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Approx 7 mins from haram so not as close as some may like but fine if you don't mind walking. hotel facilities excellent, food great, very clean. Would definitely stay agai

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2012

I stayed with my family. 6 people. Last ten days of ramadhan 2011. If u can afford to then please avoid this hotel. It takes a man 12 minutes in peak rush hour n a women 20 mins. The walk to the hotel is on a slight incline. The walk is very exhaustive in the heat n traffic n public n shops. In the hotel the is on times a 15-30 min wait for a lift. There r 1000 rooms n ten lifts. I saw 3 punch ups by Egyptians n others because of no patience for waiting for lifts. So I used to go to 1st floor n catch the lift before it lands on the ground floor but the hotel management locked the fire exit doors to the stairs. What dick heads if there was a fire u can imagine the horror. Cleaning rooms was only done when persistently reminded. Food was not to international hotel standards as per four star rating. Absolute hated the hotel. You have been warned!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011