All reviews the owner balcony facing the street cheap hotel next morning central location sameer jordan amman abu
Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is at a great location! The staff are super friendly and helpful. Abu-Sameer helped us a lot with travel tips for Madaba and Amman! Great person, extremely kind and considerate!
I would visit again.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2017

I stayed several times in Madaba. Last time all the places I knew were full so I tried Queen Ayola. To my surprise I found it better than the other places, and... cheaper. The owner is a friendly, English speaking man, who even took me to the airport for a reasonable rate. The double bed room had a balcony facing the street and was clean. So look no further, check this one out.

Room Tip: there are two rooms with a balcony, as far as I know.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Martin M
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

Bathtoom flood, water not working. Room is dirty and broken. Very bad conditions.
This probably used to be a cute budget hotel. But now it needs a fix.
The owner is very nice and the breakfast is very basic and ok.
But Hotel needs a fix.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Eli P
Reviewed December 10, 2016

Good value budget hotel central in town.
Old basic hotel with regular breakfast, pleasant staff willing to help, but little English spoken.
Not quite the cleanest place and a little outdated but very good value and well located for the town sights, and if you are looking for a place to stay if landing or going from the Amman -Queen Alia International Airport this would work fine.
Madaba is worth a look for a day or so.

Room Tip: They have rooms over the street so good to look over, but might be noisy in the morning- so book back rooms for sleeping in.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

This is a lovely little place in the centre of Madaba. Its just off market street, behind the mosque so very easy to find. There is free parking just outside the guesthouse in the road and surrounding roads. The place is clean, with basic amenities and reasonable prices. The staff are so friendly and accomodating. We didn't arrive until 3am on our first night and had to swap a couple of nights accomodation on the next day with no complaints from the staff. When I go back to Jordan I will definitely be using this as a base. Thank you for a great stay!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family