All reviewsthe ownerbalcony facing the streetcheap hotelnext morningcentral locationsameerjordanammanabu
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We had a great time in Madaba thanks to the managers of Queen Ayola Hotel. Thanks to their advices we saw the places that weren't mention in the travel guide. We have done great shopping thanks to them too.
The room was nice and clean and there was a free wifi available. All staff was very friendly, we felt like being home.
If we are back to Jordan we will definetly stay at Queen Ayola Hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Patrycja W
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was informed about this nice and attractive hotel in Madaba and directly i went there when i arrived Madaba. When i got there the nice staff received me with very nice smiley face and carried my bags after that invited me for free drinks. The price was good and the room clean. Excellent choice and i recommend this hotel to all, their website www.queenayolahotel.com

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jan s
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I discoved Madaba at the end of my trip, but wished I had spent more time there rather than Amman. t is a lovely town, and I did loads of shopping for wall hangings/dishes etc. I arrived without booking but they squeezed me in- to a downstairs room next to the staff room so wasn't the best- but for the price I couldn't complain! The staff were lovely though and made sure that I was comfortable and settled. The pub/restaurant had a brilliant atmosphere- I met loads of nice people and stayed up late drinking and chatting. I had a brilliant time in Madaba and would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Charlotte J
Reviewed August 29, 2012

The place to stay if you go to Madaba!!!

The nicest people run this place, and if you are lucky one of the 2 managers will give you advices about the places to visit in Madaba and surroundings, or even get you a private visit of the city! ;-)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank AureliaFG
Reviewed August 15, 2012

One of the better hotel I slep in in jordania. Nice staff and manager. Nice restaurant and cheaper price. Helpy staff. The rooms are clean (rare in jordania). Free web access. Air conditionned. Very good.

• Stayed: August 2012