All reviewsthe ownerbalcony facing the streetcheap hotelnext morningcentral locationsameerjordanammanabu
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Can't belive the scathing review that this place gets in the Lonely Planet Jordan book. 20JD including free internet and breakfast. We had a really clean room on the front of the hotel with satellite TV and a balcony. Really friendly staff.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Beaverman33
Reviewed August 13, 2011

A visit to the Queen Ayola Hotel Restaurant was an unexpected surprise! After walking down a quiet, narrow street and entering the restaurant I felt instantly welcome and at ease. The decor is beautifully done, much of it by the owner, Geries (Abu Sanad) Hamarneh is dominated by warm, rustic earth tones. The seating is comfortable and not too crowded. After enjoying a simply wonderful cup of Turkish coffee and a quick trip to the nearby Shrine of St John the Baptist we were treated to a truly outstanding meal. The Greek salad was fresh, crisp and had just the right amount of shredded goat's cheese and the tabouleh was tart, tasty and delightful. A new dish to me, bo'bomsieh was included. The herbed and spiced chicken was one of the best dishes I've experienced in some time. As an extra treat, we had fajita. I've eaten fajita round the world and all over the US. This was no disappointment. The flavor, texture and aroma were authentic Mexico! Queen Ayola's menu is varied and appeals to a wide audience. The staff were attentive, efficient and quite friendly, and the owner, Gerias was just as delightful as the food! Queen Ayola is most highly recommended and I will definitely be returning again and again!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
8  Thank olbigjim
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Queen Ayola Hotel is a wonderful place to stay. I come to Jordan at lest 20 times a year for work and to visit my family in Petra. I always stay at this quiet and beautiful hotel. The Staff is always helpful and very welcoming. This hotel is my home away from home. There rooms are very clean and there located right in the center of Madaba next to the big church. They have a wonderful staff that is always there for you 24 hours of the day. My family and I wanted Ice cream but it was very late and most of the shops where closed. The man at the front desk name Waleed, went out to find a ice cream shop for us. Talk about going above and beyond in service.
Not to mension this hotel also has a resturant that has great food. The Pasta is made fresh, it is so delicious!!! and I would highly recommand having there breakfast.
If anyone is traveling to madaba i recommand staying a night at Queen Ayola Hotel.
They have great rooms, great food, and awesome hospitality.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank dream_12star
Reviewed July 31, 2011

I was introduced to the Queen Ayola Hotel by some of my best friends from Madaba.
The hotel is located in a special location that provided me with a home feeling and an authentic feeling of being in Madaba.
You easily roam and discover the worth visiting Madaba sites such as the Map church and the Accropol Church.
Needless to say that this Hotel is placed in the Madaba traditional Souk or market where you can expriance the charming feelings of Jordan historical heritage .
The food in this hotel is very delicious and it is prepared my a well trained young chief . I must say that food is well taken care of and it is very safe and Hygienic.

I had the pleasure of knowing Mr:Geries and Mr:Rami the two partners who own the Hotel and who were very helpful, friendly and caring.

This Hotel treats all of its custemers as VIPs and I do expect a Wonderful future for them in the Hotel business.

I must thank Mr: Waleed the customer and front desk officer who was taking a good care of my requests and who is very much dedicated to his job.

Finally , God bless you and please come and stay at this Hotel whenever you want to have the real feeling of Madaba.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
6  Thank AdelBadel
Reviewed June 9, 2011

We were introduced to Queen Ayola Hotel by a local person who we met randomly on the street. We liked the place from the moment we entered, very cozy and warm. In a moment we felt like home by the hospitality of the staff. The food in the restaurant is delicious; everybody finds its taste there. My friend had Birthday and they bought a big super delicious cake for her, which was very nice and we all in the restaurant shared it. They also recommended us restaurants and hotels in Dana, Wadi Musa and Wadi Rum.
The hotel overall is very clean, they pay attention to every detail and we felt there very safe there. Location of the hotel cannot be better, close to the main sites and also to the bus station.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel if you wish experience Jordanian hospitality, eat Jordanian food, stay in the center and get to know their very rich culture.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends