Queen Ayola Hotel
Rumman Hotel(Madaba)
Salome Hotel(Madaba)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe ownerbudget hotellovely little placebalcony facing the streetplace to staynext morningsameerammanjordanabusitesbase
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2011

I was introduced to the Queen Ayola Hotel by some of my best friends from Madaba.
The hotel is located in a special location that provided me with a home feeling and an authentic feeling of being in Madaba.
You easily roam and discover the worth visiting Madaba sites such as the Map church and the Accropol Church.
Needless to say that this Hotel is placed in the Madaba traditional Souk or market where you can expriance the charming feelings of Jordan historical heritage .
The food in this hotel is very delicious and it is prepared my a well trained young chief . I must say that food is well taken care of and it is very safe and Hygienic.

I had the pleasure of knowing Mr:Geries and Mr:Rami the two partners who own the Hotel and who were very helpful, friendly and caring.

This Hotel treats all of its custemers as VIPs and I do expect a Wonderful future for them in the Hotel business.

I must thank Mr: Waleed the customer and front desk officer who was taking a good care of my requests and who is very much dedicated to his job.

Finally , God bless you and please come and stay at this Hotel whenever you want to have the real feeling of Madaba.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
6  Thank AdelBadel
Reviewed June 9, 2011

We were introduced to Queen Ayola Hotel by a local person who we met randomly on the street. We liked the place from the moment we entered, very cozy and warm. In a moment we felt like home by the hospitality of the staff. The food in the restaurant is delicious; everybody finds its taste there. My friend had Birthday and they bought a big super delicious cake for her, which was very nice and we all in the restaurant shared it. They also recommended us restaurants and hotels in Dana, Wadi Musa and Wadi Rum.
The hotel overall is very clean, they pay attention to every detail and we felt there very safe there. Location of the hotel cannot be better, close to the main sites and also to the bus station.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel if you wish experience Jordanian hospitality, eat Jordanian food, stay in the center and get to know their very rich culture.

13  Thank AdventureSeeker83
Reviewed June 8, 2011

We stayed over in the Queen Ayola Hotel in Madaba, Jordan. I was amazed at the beautiful design of the room. Not to mention it is located between the Mosaaic Chirch and a church called John the Baptist. This is in the middle of all that is Madaba. It has a restaurant open 24 hours. The rooms are clean and spacious, with a balcony and private bath. we had a wonderful time and I will return to Madaba and stay here.

12  Thank Lonetraveler28
Reviewed June 8, 2011

We stayed in this extremely guest-friendly hotel (which by the way has the great chill out/restaurant place downstairs with delicious traditional food and drinks). And the atmosphere of the place is purely magical!!!
Rooms are modest and very clean, some of them with balconies, where you sit down, relax and observe the daily life in peaceful and beautiful Madaba.
But above all, allow me to say - the owners generosity and hospitality is top notch, have never experienced such a warm welcome in my life. Stay there and you will never want to leave. We actually cried when we said our tearful goodbyes 

Room Tip: Just talk to the owners -extremely helpful and fr
13  Thank Megi1981
Reviewed January 30, 2011

Just a short note to compliment the restaurant at the Queen Ayola hotel. Good wholesome food at great prices. Outstanding value for money; we did not realise how good until we moved on to Wadi Musa!. The owner/manager Gerrisis is very knowledgable about Madaba and was of great help in obtaining copies of some old black and white photos of the area.I can thoroughly recommend the Quenn Ayola

Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple