All reviewsliquor storea family run hotelpancakespita breadother hotelsrooms are cleanexcellent value for moneyqueen alia airportstayed here for nightsfree wifihot watersaleemsyrupjordandriverfigcereal
Reviewed January 8, 2012

My husband and I just returned home from Madaba where we spent three nights in Salome Hotel on two separate occasions. It's a friendly, quiet place and excellent value for money compared to some other places we stayed in in Jordan: OK location, clean, comfortable, with DVD players in the rooms and a decent selection of DVDs to borrow from the lobby free of charge. The room we got the second time round was better than the first time though, so I'd recommend you see a couple of rooms before picking one.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Katja V
Reviewed October 25, 2011

the hotel is well located, just 6 minutes from city center.
the hotel is clean and tidy
excellent staff ,they allowed early check in and were helpful and polite ,with providing us with a mape of the city
nice and clean rooms
good breakfast
overall, it was a great stay , thank you all

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank elay e
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Everything about salome hotel was terrific. rooms were very clean and decent size.the staff was friendly , the morning breakfast was great with many choices and the staff was willing to provid early breakfast
the hotel was close to everything we need, i will definitely recommend this hotel .thank you for a nice visit to madaba.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank baracat b
Reviewed October 23, 2011

Firstly, i was hungry with my partner, we ordered a chicken burger, fries n soup, half an hr later. They brought over fries, soup and few pieces of bread instead of burger. I called reception telling him i did not recieve chicken burger. Ten minutes later, a guy was banging on our door. We opened n he gaves us more bread. I told him we ordered chicken burger not bread. He stormed right into our room n called reception tell him to talk to me. Reception english is very bad, he mistakeb i want more bread. I said i did not receive burger. So he was back on phone with waiter, after the talk he threw the phone on my bed. My partner was so mad, he said u have no right to throw things in my room, coming in my room without asking me and showing this attitude. We r customers we paid for the room, it is not our mistake we got the wrong thing, u should talk to ur manager instead. He was mad, we sent him out and report to the GAP i.e. G adventure tour guide next morning. Bad experience, Never come here again.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank wolftogo
1000, Owner at Salome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2011

First of all I do want to thank you for taking time to share your comments about our hotel in here because the comments that our guests write make us see our mistakes and also motivate us.
Please be assured that these issues you have mentioned have been fully investigated and the involved departments have been spoken to.
Sometimes things go wrong and unfortunately people can make mistakes.
I am deeply sorry about the inconvenience you have had in our hotel. I wish we could make you leave our hotel happy. Again I am sorry…

Reviewed October 4, 2011

the hotel was nice , lovely,pleasant and enjoyable,rooms was clean and big with DVD,AC,free wireless,very friendly and helpful staff,great location in madaba with easy walking distance ,we would definitely recommend SALOME HOTEL to other travelers .

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple