All reviews liquor store a family run hotel pancakes pita bread other hotels rooms are clean excellent value for money queen alia airport stayed here for nights free wifi hot water saleem syrup jordan driver fig cereal
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Everything about salome hotel was terrific. rooms were very clean and decent size.the staff was friendly , the morning breakfast was great with many choices and the staff was willing to provid early breakfast
the hotel was close to everything we need, i will definitely recommend this hotel .thank you for a nice visit to madaba.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank baracat b
Reviewed October 23, 2011

Firstly, i was hungry with my partner, we ordered a chicken burger, fries n soup, half an hr later. They brought over fries, soup and few pieces of bread instead of burger. I called reception telling him i did not recieve chicken burger. Ten minutes later, a guy was banging on our door. We opened n he gaves us more bread. I told him we ordered chicken burger not bread. He stormed right into our room n called reception tell him to talk to me. Reception english is very bad, he mistakeb i want more bread. I said i did not receive burger. So he was back on phone with waiter, after the talk he threw the phone on my bed. My partner was so mad, he said u have no right to throw things in my room, coming in my room without asking me and showing this attitude. We r customers we paid for the room, it is not our mistake we got the wrong thing, u should talk to ur manager instead. He was mad, we sent him out and report to the GAP i.e. G adventure tour guide next morning. Bad experience, Never come here again.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank wolftogo
1000, Owner at Salome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2011

First of all I do want to thank you for taking time to share your comments about our hotel in here because the comments that our guests write make us see our mistakes and also motivate us.
Please be assured that these issues you have mentioned have been fully investigated and the involved departments have been spoken to.
Sometimes things go wrong and unfortunately people can make mistakes.
I am deeply sorry about the inconvenience you have had in our hotel. I wish we could make you leave our hotel happy. Again I am sorry…

Reviewed October 4, 2011

the hotel was nice , lovely,pleasant and enjoyable,rooms was clean and big with DVD,AC,free wireless,very friendly and helpful staff,great location in madaba with easy walking distance ,we would definitely recommend SALOME HOTEL to other travelers .

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 57noor
Reviewed October 4, 2011

The hotel was great value for the dollar. It was clean, quiet and just 3-4 blocks from main area around St Georges church. They connected me with a great taxi driver named Tawfeeq. He was very helpful to me and even to others we encountered on the trip. He is a genuine person that is extremely pleased to show you much about his country and this is not " just a job for him ".

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank frederick l
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Salome Hotel turned out to be one of the best choices we've made on holiday in Jordan. Breakfasts were ample and tasty and the 24 hour room service kept us well fed. Free wireless, DVD'S and books to read and enjoy, apart from the comfy rooms got our attention. Within easy walking distance of other landmarks in Madaba and shops. What a relief to find a pre printed list with all day trips clearly set out and priced. We visited the Dead Sea and Bethany with the wonderfully, valuable Mr. Tarfeeq Salahat as our guide and driver. If you want to see the best that Madaba and surrounding areas have to offer, he is your answer. Salome Hotel and Mr. Tarfeeq coordinated the trips. No more fall outs with uncouth taxi drivers. We enjoyed being able to arrange all of our travelling trips beforehand, and being able to budget for them.
A place we would recommend to all age groups. The best part was; having been treated as family.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple