Mariam Hotel(Madaba)(Great Value!)
$47
$72
Saint John Hotel(Madaba)(Great Value!)
$40
$74
$57
Madaba Hotel(Madaba)
$13
Queen Ayola Hotel(Madaba)(Great Value!)
$17
Salome Hotel(Madaba)
$44
$35
Priceline
Moab Land Hotel(Madaba)(Great Value!)
$28
$25
  • Breakfast included
Delilah Hotel(Madaba)(Great Value!)
$38
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdead seaother hotelsthe ownerhummusnice staffrental carnice bathroomthe hotel stafflast nightexcellent driverwonderful hotelgreat value for moneycomfortable stayfamily runclean roomswadi rumamman
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I stayed here in December with my girlfriend. First the good:
- hotel was relatively cheap (32 JD for the night)
- the staff was extremely friendly (got us extra blankets, explained what to do in the city in detail)
- rooms were clean

Now for the bad:
- It was very cold when we arrived. The heating in the room could not keep up, we had to get extra blankets and it still was cold
- The hot water was not working! That to me is unacceptable!
- The hotel is very hard to find. The location that google maps gives for it is wrong, we ended up having to hire a cab to lead our rental car to the hotel.

The breakfast was ok, not much variety but we didn't go hungry.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Being a solo female traveller to Jordan I was a little apprehensive, however a friend recommended The Rumman Hotel and they really did help to make it an amazing trip!

The staff really are what make the hotel great, they went above and beyond every day of my stay and went out of the their way to make me feel welcome. Nothing was too difficult, I just had to ask!

The rooms are basic but always spotlessly clean and most importantly the beds were comfortable and I had a sound sleep every night.

Would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Upon landing at the Amman Airport I had very little clue what to do next as the trip was unplanned and spur of the moment. So I trotted on down to the tourism information desk and was greeted pleasantly by a very helpful and informative young woman. She continued to decipher my intentions for the holiday and what I really would enjoy and in minutes I was recommended a stay at the wonderful Rumman Hotel.

The taxi ride was brief and affordable and the driver a little on the quiet side (due in part of course to the language barrier <-- I don't speak Arabic). When I arrived at the hotel, I never thought much of it except that it seemed rather simple and quaint but not what one would call aesthetically pleasing. I was greeted by an enthusiastic gentleman who ensured that my bag was taken up to my room and explained the prices and services available in a succinct and direct manner. Very helpful!

I was of course served by many people in the hotel including the owner but rather enjoyed the English ability and genuine smile of Haya. A great asset to the company and certainly made me fall in love even more with this amazing hotel and great town. Mohanet (I think that’s how you spell his name) was equally qualified in the service arena and gave more than 100 per cent.

The rooms were spotlessly cleaned and the bed comfortable enough to keep me glued to it even though I realised I needed to be up already for my drives out into the tourist traps. The restaurant across the street offered the clients of the hotel discounted meals and also introduced me to Jordanian wine which is lovely and surprising.

They (the hotel team) facilitated everything for me, from daily excursions to my wake-up calls and drinks and smokes on the patio.

Just a marvellous group and can’t wait to get back there for my next visit.

Thanks to the owner and his wonderful staff for turning a great trip into a spectacular one!

Warren Moses
(South African Citizen residing in the UAE)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Warren M
Reviewed November 20, 2013

This hotel was a pleasant surprise. After the beautiful warm welcome from the young receptionist we found the clean and well maintained lobby and bedrooms most pleasing. This was everything a good budget hotel should be: no frills but simple, clean, friendly and value for money.
We stayed only one night in transit home from Israel but would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone wanting this type of accommodation.
The restaurant across the road was also very good.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2013

We arrived late at night from Amman. 3 adults and a baby. Unfortunately they misunderstood our reservation for a triple room and inside we had only a king sized bed and a crib. Thankfully the staff were quick to react and offered us another room at no extra cost for the 3rd adult in our group. This is awesome service and I'm grateful they had an extra room otherwise I'm not sure what we would've done.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family