Petra One day from The Dead Sea

Book in advance
from
$323.08
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Jordan Horizons Tours
from $323.08
from $1,076.93
from $840.00
More Info
All reviews shore excursion petra and wadi rum day trip dead sea great company amazing tour via email always on time safe driver local guide treasury border hisham jordan communication sites jeep
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

One of the best guide in city in my opinion,very professional,very clean,very organized,very friendly. Our guide was Romi,a very polite organized amd professional guide with wi-fi in car,very on time ,he was excellent!we were very satisfied of all their services fully recommended.

Date of experience: January 2020
Jordan Horizons... A, Guest Relations Manager at Jordan Horizons Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2020

Dear guest

We highly appreciate your review & thanks for taking the time to share about your recent opinion for Jordan Horizon Tours We are truly humbled by your wonderful compliments, and are so glad that you have a great tour with us . We are truly grateful to you for taking the time to recommend our Travel Agency, and we hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again to Jordan !

Reviewed January 9, 2020

I was impressed arrived at the Jordan border from Israel. Hassan quickly guided me through customs with my wonderful driver Abad(SP-forgive me) waiting for me. My drive was filled with history and a few laughs to Petra. Upon arrival at Petra my driver quickly had my ticket and brought me to my guide for the day. After arriving back at the starting point of Petra my driver was waiting for me he was very accommodating stopping for water along the way and answering questions about the history and culture of Jordan. Truly an interesting, welcoming and kind person. Once at the border Hassan was there waiting to take me to the crossing. Truly a magnificent ,flawless experience start to finish. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

Date of experience: January 2020

Dear karens

Reviewed December 16, 2019

Petra was very interesting and the history was wonderful. I enjoyed this experience. It was a once in a lifetime trip. I also enjoyed going on a jeep ride in Wadi Rum where Lawrence of Arabia was filmed. We had tea with the Bedouins who live there. Great Trip! Great Guide, Ali. The locals know him and we were treated very well!

2  Thank FunGal456
Reviewed December 15, 2019

My husband and I recently toured Petra with Kamal, on behalf of Jordan Horizon Tours, as our guide. Petra is amazing, and, in my book, a must see. Seeing it in Kamal's company enriches the experience. He is local, knowledgeable, caring and extremely funny! Add Kamal's tour to your bucket list!

1  Thank jerenatobiasen

Dear guest ,

Reviewed December 15, 2019

We had the best time, kind drivers, polite and funny. Very good organized, everything as we wanted it. Beautiful places, special guides , very professional

Date of experience: November 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear guest