Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Ways to Experience Jordan Horizons Tours
All reviews petra and wadi rum shore excursion cruise company money paid aqaba port planned tour excellent company comfortable car exceeded our expectations visiting petra always on time dead sea day trip border ship hisham communication
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

One of the best guide in city in my opinion,very professional,very clean,very organized,very friendly. Our guide was Romi,a very polite organized amd professional guide with wi-fi in car,very on time ,he was excellent!we were very satisfied of all their services fully recommended.

Date of experience: January 2020
Jordan Horizons... A, Guest Relations Manager at Jordan Horizons Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2020

Dear guest

We highly appreciate your review & thanks for taking the time to share about your recent opinion for Jordan Horizon Tours We are truly humbled by your wonderful compliments, and are so glad that you have a great tour with us . We are truly grateful to you for taking the time to recommend our Travel Agency, and we hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again to Jordan !

Reviewed January 9, 2020

I was impressed arrived at the Jordan border from Israel. Hassan quickly guided me through customs with my wonderful driver Abad(SP-forgive me) waiting for me. My drive was filled with history and a few laughs to Petra. Upon arrival at Petra my driver quickly had my ticket and brought me to my guide for the day. After arriving back at the starting point of Petra my driver was waiting for me he was very accommodating stopping for water along the way and answering questions about the history and culture of Jordan. Truly an interesting, welcoming and kind person. Once at the border Hassan was there waiting to take me to the crossing. Truly a magnificent ,flawless experience start to finish. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

Date of experience: January 2020

Dear karens

Reviewed December 15, 2019

We had the best time, kind drivers, polite and funny. Very good organized, everything as we wanted it. Beautiful places, special guides , very professional

Date of experience: November 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear guest

Reviewed December 13, 2019

I paid for the visa assistance and was told this service be included arrival and departure but when I arrived at Allenby bridge boarder no one there waited for me! The last 2 days’ driver has no idea of the place we visited closing or opening time etc

Date of experience: September 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed November 17, 2019

A very big "Thank You" for the Team of Jordan Horizon Tours. It was an amazing day with Ali (our driver) an Fadi (our german speaking guide). We will come back!!!

Date of experience: November 2019
Jordan Horizons... A, Guest Relations Manager at Jordan Horizons Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2019

Dear Eric,

Jordan Horizon Tour (JHT Team)