Petra One day from The Dead Sea

Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Jordan Horizons Tours
1,501 results
All reviews wadi rum cruise ship dead sea camel ride luxury camp day trip days nights lawrence of arabia visit petra via email border crossing private tour amazing tour great company always on time driver guide special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed January 30, 2020

It was my first time to go to Jordan, and I brought friends there, so I was a little bit anxious. But the tour always responded our queries quickly and they could offer service accustomed to our needs. We had Aqaba - Petra - Amman - Dead Sea trip for 4 days. There was a representative waiting in the airport for our group, the transportation was excellent, and most wonderful was our guide, Mohannad and our driver Yousef, who accompanied our group tiredlessly, with lots of humours, extra time and service, we couldn't be more happy with this trip to Jordan. Highly recommended.

2  Thank cessy_k
Reviewed January 19, 2020

One of the best guide in city in my opinion,very professional,very clean,very organized,very friendly. Our guide was Romi,a very polite organized amd professional guide with wi-fi in car,very on time ,he was excellent!we were very satisfied of all their services fully recommended.

Date of experience: January 2020
Jordan Horizons... A, Guest Relations Manager at Jordan Horizons Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2020

Dear guest

We highly appreciate your review & thanks for taking the time to share about your recent opinion for Jordan Horizon Tours We are truly humbled by your wonderful compliments, and are so glad that you have a great tour with us . We are truly grateful to you for taking the time to recommend our Travel Agency, and we hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again to Jordan !

Jordan Horizons Tour ( JHT Team)

Reviewed January 9, 2020

I was impressed arrived at the Jordan border from Israel. Hassan quickly guided me through customs with my wonderful driver Abad(SP-forgive me) waiting for me. My drive was filled with history and a few laughs to Petra. Upon arrival at Petra my driver quickly had my ticket and brought me to my guide for the day. After arriving back at the starting point of Petra my driver was waiting for me he was very accommodating stopping for water along the way and answering questions about the history and culture of Jordan. Truly an interesting, welcoming and kind person. Once at the border Hassan was there waiting to take me to the crossing. Truly a magnificent ,flawless experience start to finish. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

Dear karens

Jordan Horizons Tour ( JHT Team)

Reviewed January 4, 2020

We were met at the airport by a representative with our entry visas and taken by our driver and guide Moustafa to our hotel in Amman. Moustafa was our primary guide; he was very friendly and informative. I highly recommend requesting Moustafa as your guide. He met us on time every day at our hotel and was a great driver. We visited Jerash, two castles, the Dead Sea for the night and a morning float, Mount Nebo, Madaba, Petra, and stayed one night in the Sun City Camp in Wadi Rum followed by a Jeep tour (with short hikes) the next day in Wadi Rum. All sites were definitely worth visiting. After our Jeep tour in Wadi Rum, we were driven one hour to the border of Israel where we crossed over into Eilat, Israel. I definitely recommend doing a one-way trip through Jordan and crossing at the southern border crossing if going to or from Israel.

Date of experience: November 2019
2  Thank AdventurousA
Reviewed December 16, 2019

Petra was very interesting and the history was wonderful. I enjoyed this experience. It was a once in a lifetime trip. I also enjoyed going on a jeep ride in Wadi Rum where Lawrence of Arabia was filmed. We had tea with the Bedouins who live there. Great Trip! Great Guide, Ali. The locals know him and we were treated very well!

Date of experience: November 2019