Liwan Hotel
$92
$135
$131
  • Breakfast included
Amman Pasha Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
$38
$31
  • Restaurant
Arab Tower Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
$45
$26
  • Free Internet
Jordan Tower Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
$29
  • Room Service
$78
$61
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 23, 2010

I would have to say that I really loved the hotel. The people there are very courteous and treated me with respect. The hotel was very clean and the coffee was delicious! Despite what one may feel about traveling alone as a woman, I felt very safe. I would stay again in a heartbeat....

Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank phoenixsonrisa
Reviewed August 12, 2010

Very bad
It was the worst experience I have ever faced with hotel. Very dirty hotel the bathrooms has very bad smil.the funny thing I have check in on 1.00 am only one guy was available to serve us he was telling me the other already left ,,,,funny .i didn’t recommend this scum to any person

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank saadi035
Reviewed July 21, 2010

Extremely satisfied with the hotel. I was a little worried since the rating was 3.5 out of 5. The hotel is very clean. The room is very clean and has been renovated. The bathroom is excellent. The bed is very comfortable. The checking in and out process and over all service was excellent. The location is great. It is surrounded by shops and restaurants and near by outdoor and indoor malls. The only draw back is the at the area is busy so the cars noise is easily heard from the room in the morning. I think this is a great 3 star hotel with a great value.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank gte249y
Reviewed March 22, 2010

Stayed at the Liwan before and after my trip to Palestine. The Liwan is in a good area with heaps of nearby amenities and very friendly, helpful and efficient staff.

My first room was GREAT, roomy, bright and with a fantastic new bathroom with probably the biggest shower stall I've ever seen. Also had a HUGE rainfall showerhead which is possibly politically incorrect given the water issues in the region but my hair loved it.

Bar downstairs is exy but there's a few places nearby where you can grab a drink and dinner for average prices. There's a British pub of all things around the corner where I can't recommend the food much (I'm a UK citizen and even I don't think the Brits ever contributed anything of worth to world cuisine) especially given you're surrounded by delicious local food but if you've been in the Middle East for a while and are hankering for a good whiskey you'll find some there.

My second room wasn't so great, much smaller and an older (and a tad stinky) bathroom but the bed was still clean and very comfortable.

Depending on which side of the hotel you're on you'll likely be woken by the muezzin or construction work - the muezzin being a much nicer wake up call - so if you wont to sleep in might be wise to bring earplugs.

All up a nice, reasonably priced hotel in a safe area with helpful staff.

• Stayed: March 2010
3  Thank DjinnAgain
Reviewed March 20, 2010

Be advised there is a nightclub that plays LOUD music every night from 10pm to 6am and also causes disturbances into the street....and the coffee is horrible!

Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank luckylou56
fero, Owner at Liwan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2010

To our valuable customers,

I would like to thank you for your review, and inform you that we have closed the Disco mentioned in your review due to the noise associated with it as of May 1st.

We have also started installing double glazed windows to better sound proof our rooms.

We look forward to welcoming our guests at the Liwan Hotel,