“Improved a lot”

Canvas
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013

With the new management and new look things has changed to the better, The service was good and quicker than bedfore and the food we ordered was great. Even the bill was reasonable :)

We had different dishes to share from Pizza to shrimps to fish and chips to chicken and turkey wraps to spring rolls . All were delicious.

They brought us the wrong invoice at the end but they recognized their mistake quickly..

Will go again when weather allows

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We had two different experiences of this restaurant, one on the front terrace fronting the beautiful gardens, and the other at the back terrace with its bright little tables and booths with floating curtains. The food and service are of a very high standard and the location hard to beat. You won't be disappointed here

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I used to like this place a lot when I used to live in Amman. Havent been there for almost a year, and when I visited Amman again, I went there....SURPRISE!!! To start with, furniture are not maintained, chipping everywhere... Dirtiness.... Service becoming mediocre, a sandwich took almost 30 minutes to be served.. Long island is anything but Long Island!

I believe this place is going to change the management soon...

1  Thank Ali N
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I like Canvas it is a very accommodating place. Many people overlook that it is part of the Fine Arts Museum which adjacent through a small garden. The food is good and many people hold parties at this venue in the evenings making it an attractive and sociable place. The service is good and the prices are reasonable. There are modern paintings hanging on the walls. I presume they are for sale but I have never seen anyone buy one. In the warmer months the courtyards are very pleasant places to sit out and eat and drink.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I used to love the place for it's great ambient, service and food. but i'm not sure of the reason it's been going down for a while now.
the outdoor area is lovely but the food is not so good anymore so is the service.
they're paying more attention to the private parties and the occasions they're hosting most of the summer nights.

4  Thank Shireen H