“Always fulfilling, never disappointing! 2nd Stop-over”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #435 of 618 Restaurants in Amman
Cuisines: American, South American, Central American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Always fulfilling, never disappointing! 2nd Stop-over”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Being a muslim born in the United Kingdom, i never get a chance to have TGI Fridays.. so whenever im always travelling to the middle east (muslim countries) i always ensure that i have a stop over at TGI Fridays!! I ordered a beef burger with fries, coleslaw and coke. As always i could not finish my meal despite being a big eater. The portions are huge and the service are always great.. the music was slightly loud. This was my second time having TGI after eating in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank akhiabroad

• Arabic first
Amman
“disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

i used to love this place and enjoy its food a lot, although it's always been greasy and huge in portion size, but it used to be so good..
went there last month and was very disappointed! ordered a couple of appetizers, a chicken sandwich and my husband had a steak. nothing was good enough.. it's either tasteless or burnt. and we ended up paying a huge bill for bad food..
sad to say that it's off the favorite restaurants list for me..

• Visited March 2013
Amman, Jordan
“Terrible compared to the UK and even good standards.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Unfortunately I used to be a huge fan of TGI when I was living abroad. But in Amman I think the whole concept was adopted wrong.

Different Menu, Expensive sloppy food and bad service.

The ribs I had were just full of fat, and tasted very very bad.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank FoodExpert90
Amman, Jordan
“If the US TGI Friday mgmt visit Taj Malls outlet, they will close it”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

horrible service, we were 4 adults and 4 children, ordered the cowboy sandwich, well i got my order the last one on the table, the waiter discovered it was missing something, went back then gave it to me and it was cut into two half's (he thought I was a child) and I said i need a whole one, he came back from the second door with a eye opening plate, but when I grabbed it to eat , guess what, the second half fell off the sandwich and it was cold from going back and forth, this when I called the manager , who did nothing , I canceled the order of course and he said that we will get a new one if I wait 10 more minutes (everyone had finished their plate at this time) and yes he did not even tell me it is for free I would have paid for it

So thank you TGI for ruining my meal and I had to settle for fries instead (they did charge me for the pepsi though.

of course if this was in the US of if there is a decent management I would be a happy customer and not writing this

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank fadi13
“Very good restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

I like about Friday's restaurant the fact that it cares about keeping the quality of the food and services.The ambiance is nice and and relaxing and the service very good and efficient.
If you want to eat something different from other restaurants in Amman this is a place to go.
They serve very good seafood, tasty salads ,excellent steaks and the shakes are great.
It is located on the ground floor of City Mall in Amman.
Every time I went to this restaurant it was very clean.

• Visited February 2012