“Terrible compared to the UK and even good standards.”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #493 of 670 Restaurants in Amman
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Unfortunately I used to be a huge fan of TGI when I was living abroad. But in Amman I think the whole concept was adopted wrong.

Different Menu, Expensive sloppy food and bad service.

The ribs I had were just full of fat, and tasted very very bad.

2  Thank FoodExpert90

Reviewed February 1, 2013

horrible service, we were 4 adults and 4 children, ordered the cowboy sandwich, well i got my order the last one on the table, the waiter discovered it was missing something, went back then gave it to me and it was cut into two half's (he thought I was a child) and I said i need a whole one, he came back from the second door with a eye opening plate, but when I grabbed it to eat , guess what, the second half fell off the sandwich and it was cold from going back and forth, this when I called the manager , who did nothing , I canceled the order of course and he said that we will get a new one if I wait 10 more minutes (everyone had finished their plate at this time) and yes he did not even tell me it is for free I would have paid for it

So thank you TGI for ruining my meal and I had to settle for fries instead (they did charge me for the pepsi though.

of course if this was in the US of if there is a decent management I would be a happy customer and not writing this

1  Thank fadi13
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I like about Friday's restaurant the fact that it cares about keeping the quality of the food and services.The ambiance is nice and and relaxing and the service very good and efficient.
If you want to eat something different from other restaurants in Amman this is a place to go.
They serve very good seafood, tasty salads ,excellent steaks and the shakes are great.
It is located on the ground floor of City Mall in Amman.
Every time I went to this restaurant it was very clean.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I love this restaurant and visit every time I go to Amman. It is still as good as always. Prices are little bit high, but worth it. I like when the waiters celebrate the birthday of a guest. They sing happy birthday in Spanish I think in a beautiful show.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

TGI Friday is a typical American like restaurant. The standard fare are hamburgers, big juicy ones. The portions are very large and very tasty. Our teenage granddaughter also loved it.