“Good as always”

Ranked #467 of 663 Restaurants in Amman
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I love this restaurant and visit every time I go to Amman. It is still as good as always. Prices are little bit high, but worth it. I like when the waiters celebrate the birthday of a guest. They sing happy birthday in Spanish I think in a beautiful show.

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed December 7, 2012

TGI Friday is a typical American like restaurant. The standard fare are hamburgers, big juicy ones. The portions are very large and very tasty. Our teenage granddaughter also loved it.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

food is fantastic, big portions, menu changes regularly, friendly service. Dont expect any of the cocktails to include alcohol though!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I usually like to compare restaurant franchizes in different countries to see the difference if any, and i was impressed with TGI Friday's in Kualalumpur for example, but this one was not as pleasent an experience, the seating area was very crowded, the floor was dirty and the distance between the smoking and non smoking areas made it feel as if the whole place was for smoking. The food was the TGI Friday's standard menu, so nothing special about it.

1  Thank Sarmoodi
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I swear I ate there on the 4th day of ramadan. I ordered tacos. I ate one, went to smoke, when I came back to eat my other taco I found 4 ants crawling out of my Iftar. It was very disgusting.

1  Thank Mohammed A