“Much lower tast than others”
Review of Hardee's

Hardee's
Ranked #558 of 696 Restaurants in Amman
Reviewed January 15, 2012

It is much lower service and tast than others.like Bergar King or Macdonals.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

I liked all the branches and the food is very good.
The staff is friendly and the restaurants are very clean and cheerfull.

Reviewed October 20, 2011

When first opened their swis mushrom burgers were the most popular among all those i know. However, both service and quality of food deteriorated in the past two years that they had to go for promotional offers to bring people back. I gave them another try two weeks ago but the sandwich was dry and the fries were more of a sample than a real meal side. I dont think i will be going there again...

1  Thank Rsadeq
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I used to live in arabia, tried many restaurants there, but loved Hardees.
Came back to Amman-Jordan went to Hardees on almadeena almunawara street, but was disappointed..
Tables were not cleaned, ordering toke a life time, said maybe i came in a bad time.
Days later came for a take out,waited 5 minutes at the window for them to take my order (no one was there) and 10 more to take what i ordered.. at home my order was missing a meal .. Hardees should maintain there name..

3  Thank WISSAM J
Reviewed May 30, 2011

its a family place, dining in or just take out or even delivery. with family and friends!
when we were at school we used to order for the whole class for 3 or 4 times every year, we had many great memories with hardees, its good that there menu has various meals which is why we ordered at school cuz you can satisfies everyones taste plus its very tasty, consider all fast food restaurants which coast more with less quantity. my favorite burger is mushroom and swiss, also I like superstar and chili lava burger as well, but my perfect meal would contain mushroom and onions, lost and lost of both! yammyyy