$140
$135
$186
$136
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Amman Pasha Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
$38
$100
$77
$54
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $62/night.

$141
$106
  • Pool
All reviewshot waterdead searoman theatreheart of downtownhashem restaurantpetra and wadi rumbreakfast was includedcentral locationfalafelwalking distancerental carfriendly hotelnight staytaxi driverbudget hotelhanijordan
Reviewed June 8, 2017

A bit grubby, especially toilet, only one working power point in dorm (luckily, for me, I was one of only two of us, so that was okay); location is very good, centrally placed not far from many sites; staff helpful.

Room Tip: Dorm is without (m?)any windows, but, for a night, that doesn't matter.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed June 8, 2017

Fantastic people. I had a nice big room for cheap. Breakfast was very poor, but then again, prices r very low . good location. It s always so nice to meet good people. It enriches your life, more than any landscape.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed April 24, 2017

The hotel is located in the middle of down town, close to roman theater, hasheem restaurant, habibeh sweets etc. But it is on a quiet lane just off the busy road. So, there is no noise from the road.Though it may be a bit difficult for the taxi drivers to find initially. It is advisable to carry the phone number of the hotel and let your taxi driver find out from the hotel over phone.

I stayed in a single room and for the price I couldn't fault it. The en-suite bathroom had an electrical heater. So, I could get hot water any time. I suspect that in shared bathrooms hot water was only available during day time as they use solar heater. One complain I had is about the size of the en-suite bathroom specially the size of the wash basic. The wash basin was too small for any practical use. The shared bathrooms were better in this respect.

The sheets were clean, the bed and the pillows could have been softer. They also included a good arabic breakfast included in the price.

In case you intend to share a taxi or trip with fellow travelers, you may be disappointed. Due to small size of the hotel, there is very little chance that there will be enough ppl to share a trip that you intend to do. But the staff (Hani, Naeem) are extremely helpful in explaining how to use public transport to do the trips. I visited madaba, jerash and dead sea using public transport with help from them. Also, they never push you to book a trip from them.

On 5th floor I could get fast in-room wifi. Not sure if it is true for all the floors.

All in all, it is a great place with extremely helpful staff as long as your expectation are in line with the price paid.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed April 8, 2017

Good central location - ok rooms good to have wifi in room- staff were helpful with tours and directions and even looked after some of my stuff while I popped over to Jerusalem for a few days. Good basic breakfast and good to have heating in the rooms.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank travic
Reviewed April 6, 2017

almost everything was basic but ok except a staff named hani was very rude. only one power point was working in six bed dormitory. I have to charge my mobile at reception area overnight. he was on duty and slept in the lobby. I went there at around 6.30am QUIETLY to take back my mobile phone and sat at a corner QUIETLY to read my messages. he tried to chase me out unreasonably as it was time for him to wake for breakfast preparation. I insisted that lobby is a facility for room guests for 24 hours as long as we do not create noise.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo