All reviewshot waterdead seapetra and wadi rumbreakfast was includedcentral locationdowntown areafalafelwalking distancerental carnight staytaxi driverhanijordanwifisouqdormheating
Reviewed April 8, 2017

Good central location - ok rooms good to have wifi in room- staff were helpful with tours and directions and even looked after some of my stuff while I popped over to Jerusalem for a few days. Good basic breakfast and good to have heating in the rooms.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank travic
Reviewed April 6, 2017

almost everything was basic but ok except a staff named hani was very rude. only one power point was working in six bed dormitory. I have to charge my mobile at reception area overnight. he was on duty and slept in the lobby. I went there at around 6.30am QUIETLY to take back my mobile phone and sat at a corner QUIETLY to read my messages. he tried to chase me out unreasonably as it was time for him to wake for breakfast preparation. I insisted that lobby is a facility for room guests for 24 hours as long as we do not create noise.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank platinumSingapore
Reviewed March 27, 2017

My sister and I checked in for 2 nights on LP's recommendation and left after 1. We've both traveled and backpacked extensively on tight budgets and neither of us had ever had an experience this bad. Our sheets had clearly not been washed in many weeks. My sheets had a toenail clipping, crusted boogers, and horrific crusty white stains. We slept fully clothed and left first thing in the morning. We also passed on the free breakfast, as we got a peak at the kitchen and saw rotting food in the sink. The hotel staff didn't bat an eye or apologize when we explained why we weren't staying a second night. Luckily, the Amman Pasha had room for us and we had a stellar stay there.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

Staff - very friendly and accommodating; however, if looking to join a tour listed on their board, there must be 4 people signed up. There wasn't when I stayed, and staff were not helpful in assisting me with finding alternate tours.

Room - was a private room, but shared bathroom. Room was very spacious. If staying at this hotel, ask to not be on the 6th floor. People would be on the roof, and it was very loud in the room. Could have been cleaner.

Bathroom - only had hot water during daytime hours. If wanting to shower in the evening, expect a cold shower.

Breakfast - was included and was very good. Typical middle eastern food. Bread, hummus, boiled eggs, cheese and falafel.

Location- walking distance to shops, and monuments. Also near a Main Street where taxis are readily available.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Stacy B
Reviewed February 17, 2017

This hotel is centrally located in the heart of downtown Amman but in a quiet area. Lots of restaurants, money exchange, and shops around. Hashem restaurant and habibah sweets are just few walks away. few minutes walk to citadel and the Roman theatre. Rooms are big and clean, the free breakfast is good. The staffs are very friendly, always smiling and very accommodating ( Hashem, Naim and most specially Hani) if you're looking for a budget hotel with an excellent service, this is the one. When I go back to Amman, Jordan, I will stay in Farah hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo