All reviewshot waterdead seapetra and wadi rumbreakfast was includedcentral locationdowntown areafalafelwalking distancerental carnight staytaxi driverhanijordanwifisouqdormheating
Reviewed November 14, 2016

The hotel is in a quiet street in the City Center. The staff is very helpful and funny. I was traveling on my own and they gave me a lot of tips. They offer a lot of tours and I made a tour to Wadi Mujib and the Dead Sea.

Room Tip: I've choosen a single room with shared bathroom which was really good.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed September 27, 2016

The Farah Hotel has lovely staff that are very helpful and welcoming, especially when traveling on one's own, which seems sometimes a little challenge as Jordan has not so much public transport compared to other "travellers" places. The hostel is very central, but in a small street, and relatively calm. Everything is about asking questions in Jordan, then you will find out how to get to which places - this is what this hostel is offering, besides the accommodation which is totally fine. Thank you

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed August 30, 2016

This is a great place to stay. My boyfriend and I arrived late into the night and they accommodated us without any issues. The staff are great and very helpful. They went out of their way to make us feel very comfortable and welcomed. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The location is great, not too far from the bus station that takes you to Petra. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2016

Abd and his people at Farah do their very best to help you have a great time in Jordan. I was there with a group of 40 students and they handled their chaotic energy smoothly.
The hotel is very good for the price - it's obviously not luxury but it's central, decent and, as I said, staffed with great people.
And oh, if you have any reservations about traveling to Jordan - don't: We felt totally safe all 8 days, the Jordanians lived up to their reputation as very hospitable and friendly people - and we had some fantastic days in Amman, Petra and Wadi Rum. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2016

The hotel is situated in the old city - very central.
The rooms/furniture are quite old, but the staff is just great. They helped me with everything and were very nice and caring.
So if you need a place where you can gather information to organise your tours it's just perfect.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo