“Excellent English-Language Guide”

Jordan Private Tours and Travel
Ranked #1 of 23 Outdoor Activities in Amman
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Jordan Private Tours and Travel : Private Tours, Archaeology Tours, Canyoning & Rappelling Tours, Eco Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours,Hiking Trails, Historic Sites, Nature & Wilde-life Tours.
Reviewed September 24, 2017

My recent tour with Mustafa and Jordan Private Tours was excellent. Mustafa is a great guide and is very flexible. The service for the price was excellent. Given both the destinations (such as Wadi Rum and Petra) and the overall conditions in Jordan, Mustafa does a great job. Customers should note that the accommodations in the so-called "Bedouin Camp" are spartan at best - food is very basic, but then this is reflected in the cost. I would wholeheartedly recommend Mustafa - especially for travelers who are on their own or who have safety concerns. Very secure and professional.

1  Thank BlueHenFlyer
in 6 reviews
"amazing weekend"
"dana reserve"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"weekend trip"
"major sites"
"beautiful country"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

What an exceptional 4 day visit to Jordan! It exceeded our expectations even after quite a bit of research prior to our visit.

Mustafa and his team ensured that we saw all the major sites with a nice balance between activity and free time.

Our driver Quteibah was caring, helpful, punctual and provided us with practical local advice which was really useful.

I would highly recommend them to family and friends without hesitation.

1  Thank Alan K
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

What an excellent excellent tour!

If going to Jordan it would be crazy not to use Mustafa and his team! They are professional, punctual and very knowledge.

Our driver Qutaibah was fantastic and our enjoyment was his no 1 priority

Thank you for the wonderful holiday!

1  Thank JakesRyall
Reviewed September 16, 2017

Thank you, for one of the best trips in my lifetime! I joined the tour alone and left it as a member of our awesome group. Mustafa provided us more than just kindly and already after the first trip destination (ElMujib) our group became a sworn community! Hopefully we'll keep in touch for a long time!

I will never forget Petra, the floating in the dead sea, our common sunsets like the one in Wadi Rum with its infinitely number of falling stars (i'm pretty sure Mustafa has organized them for us!!) and even the larger number of eaten shawarma! ;-)

Absolutely fantastic!

I cannot say more than thank you!
Thanks to my friends from the United States,
Thanks to my friend in Greece and
Thanks to Mustafa, simply the best tour guide in Jordan!

2  Thank LuckyGermanFellow
See more reviews
Reviewed September 15, 2017

I travelled to Jordan as a solo female traveller, for the first time, on a buisness trip and decided to take a day trip to Petra. Booking the trip was simple and Ahmad was an excellent guide. He was both thoughtful and knowledgeable, putting me at ease. I would recommend this tour. On the way back to Amman we took a route to drive via some interesting countryside and "crusader " castle. If in Jordan again I would definitely use this tour company.

1  Thank MyWhiteCat