Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

from $101.26
from $174.36
from $120.27
More Info
All reviews omran brkawi his team always on time wadi rum dead sea extra stops beautiful country karak castle stress free mount nebo baptism site drove safely an amazing trip private driver via email always felt safe local culture
Selected filters
Reviewed December 12, 2016

Really pleased we chose Omran and his team. Our driver, Ahmed, was a real character, exceptionally helpful and insightful. I hope to return to Jordan again soon and would use Omran again.

7  Thank Richard C
shaverDriver, General Manager at Jordan Day Tour and More - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2017

Thank you For Choosing Jordan for your Holiday and thank you for using Our service .

Reviewed December 6, 2016

We decided to choose Omran and his team as our drivers because of all the positive comments here in tripadvisor. It turned out that the whole experience was definitely not as positive as we had expected.

What really made us not happy about the trip was the charge of the so-called extra 10% tips. We used Omran's service for 7 days and we were charged for 630JOD in total. But when we were making the payment on the last day, we were suddenly informed that apart from the 630JOD, we needed to add extra 63JOD as the tips. We were really shocked about that. Omran didn't even mention anything about the tips before although he claimed that he did mention the tips on the second day when he were double checking the schedule with us. But I swear he didn't mention anything about the tips.

Anyway, we were really shocked about the extra amount that we were charged for as at that time we were about to leave Jordan and we didn't have any JOD left. We were asking if we really needed to pay for the so called "tips". it's so weird that if you called it as tips, I didn't think it's something that we must pay for. After some discussions with Omran, we were then told that the extra 10% tips was actually for the tax. Okay, if that was for the tax, why couldn't you informed us when we made the booking? You could have informed us much earlier. Instead, we were just charged 10% more at the time when we were making the payment. It just made us feel that this man was very dishonest.

And Omran even told us that if we made the payment by credit card, we would be charged for 26% of the total amount. And he was trying to help us to save money by taking cash from us. Oh my God! Do I even need to say thank you about this matter? Well, it turned out that we paid for him another 100USD. There was no point that we kept arguing with him as he was very insistent about that money. And it really gave us the worst impression about this beautiful country.

I won't doubt the positive comments here in tripadvisor. But for my personal experience, I won't recommend anyone to use their service.

12  Thank khiran2016
Reviewed November 21, 2016

Omran gives you a perfect tour to the highlights of his country, bud an even better sight of the lesser knowned beautiful places which this country offers.He can make your trip brought to a higher level in a very safe en personal way. many thanks for showing some real special places of your magnificent country...

6  Thank evelyn r
Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

for the seccond time we made a little tour through Jordan and Omran and his team were exellent again.For our first trip last year ,march 2015,we found Omran and he made the trip so special that i wanted to show the beauty of Jordan to other members of my family.And it was great again.With a lot of humor we know now a lot about jordan.
My advise if you want to visit save Jordan: do it with Omran and his team.you will have an ecellent trip.

thank you again Omran for the nice trip.

6  Thank Thea d
shaverDriver, General Manager at Jordan Day Tour and More - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2017

Best Wishes

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

I Travelled alone in Jordan for 6 days and I can't say enough about the professional service provided by Omran and his team of drivers. His service allowed me to travel and see so much in a sort time. Everyday they were on time for pick up, always felt safe and they were always willing to help. Omran offered great advise about the different areas to travel to and he arranged a day trip over the boarder to Israel.
He kept in touch to see that everything was okay and even altered plans to suit my wishes.
Over all, an excellent stress free service that I recommend to anyone who would like to see the best of Jordan. No need to look any further

6  Thank Mairead1990