Review Highlights
Great Trip to Jordan

We recently returned from a great trip to Jordan where we did a 4 day tour with Jordan Explorers... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
jeehcee
Petra

Reviewed January 11, 2020
Y3017WJlukec
Cusco, Peru
via mobile

All reviews fabulous days wadi rum day trip bedouin tent sand dunes dead sea worry free fantastic trip sun city camp amman airport highly recommend this company the entire trip went smoothly excellent driver driver guide amazing experience private tour
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Ask for Mamoun for the guide and Anas for the drive — maybe the best tour I’ve been on my life. Spectacular and informative.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank Y3017WJlukec
Reviewed January 6, 2020

Our wish to visit Jordan come true and it excel our expectations.
Firs the trip was tailored according to our wishes, we have pre decided wher and how long we want to stay. Jordan Explorers took all arrangements regarding accommodation, transportation and tours.
We've gotten very professional and well prepared guided tours in each location. Only thing we needed to do was to enjoy.
Additionally we've very warm and attentive person in please to arrange our additional needs, in case they would pop out.
It was for sure one of the best trips in our lives.
We warmly recommend to visit magical Jordan with Jordan Explorers!

1  Thank LesyaPl
Reviewed November 4, 2019

I have just returned from a holiday with Rose Cameron Rides in Jordan called In the Footsteps of Lawrence.
From the moment we set foot in the country until Annas dropped us back to the airport eight days later we did not need to think - or worry - about anything. Hanna and his fantastically friendly, welcoming and efficient team looked after every last detail - and a few more - making this one of the most unforgettable holiday adventures I can remember!
Well done to you all and thank you so much - no-one does it better!

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank abelhadden
Reviewed October 31, 2019

Magical trip to this stunning country .Superbly organised by Hanna and his amazing team .All issues covered in a superb and friendly style ,including great meals ,camping ,hotels ,transport ,visas etc .
I would hope to visit again and would highly recommend them .

Godfrey

2  Thank Godfrey C
Reviewed October 20, 2019

Hanna from Jordan expl. is a gem! Perfect and reliable organisation from the moment you enter Jordan. The 6 day horsetour with Suleman in Wadi Rum I booked through them was the best I have ever had in a holiday so far. Highly recommend tours of jord. Expl. and their team or cooperating staff.

1  Thank Ira H