“Steep prices do not justify the quality at all”
Review of Brisket

Brisket
Ranked #16 of 872 Restaurants in Amman
Cuisines: American, Diner, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Its mainly a Dive that specializes in smoked meats and prime grade steaks!
Reviewed June 11, 2019

First of all I have to be honest that I do have a lot of respect for this place, I really do, starting as tiny hole in the wall, as family business and then expanding like this is remarkable.

Sadly enough I just don't get the hype. Their brisket might be the best in town, but when you have traveled and tasted real smoke-houses it just falls of short. Their burgers are juicy but just too fatty and not made with quality ingredients to justify the price tag, I prefer a gourmet burger at this price range any day.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

Worth every penny must try the BOB cooked to medium
The quality is amazing as usual
The only problem is the opening and closing time I think it’s 7-12 but I guess slow cooking the brisket is worth it

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Kind of American diner in Amman. Open eating plan. Simple choice of smoked brisket. I would say - yes! After traditional food, you need some ,proper’ food. We did enjoy the visit and tasty food. Good price too. I would recommend the place

Reviewed April 1, 2019

After 9 days of eating traditional Jordanian fare, we arrived in Amman on a Thursday looking for something different. Unfortunately, this place wasn't going to be open until late, so we tried another BBQ location (The Pit House of BBQ). After being very pleasantly surprised by the food at the Pit House and talking to the owner, he said that Brisket also had excellent food so we decided to try this on Friday for a late lunch since they had additional hours where they were open. We thought the brisket and the garlic mashed potatoes were excellent, but the french fries were only average. The burger sliders were also very good though, and my son was thrilled that they had Dr. Pepper to drink here since he hadn't seen it at any other restaurants in Jordan.

Reviewed March 16, 2019

The most amazing bbq! The brisket was so tender and flavorful. We had the BOB and it was mouth watering. The staff was very friendly. Since we were traveling, I didn't have access to data, so the owner's sister let me use her hotspot to call an uber.

We had this on our last night in Amman. We would have gone back if we were there for longer.