All reviewsclose to the airportfree shuttlelong layoveran early flightgolden tulipan overnight stayrecommend this hotelqueen alia airportwake up callrestaurant staffbuffet stylejordanimmigrationmrslippersarabic
Reviewed January 3, 2015

I was in transit with Jordan airlines so I was transported in a shuttle to this hotel where very friendly staff welcomed me. Not only its location is very convenient but the room is big, the bed very comfortable, the bathroom has all the necessary amenities and to top it the breakfast and lunch were excellent. In one word I highly recommend it for transit visitors. You wont be deceived at all.

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Dayana L
Reviewed December 29, 2014

We booked the Amman airport hotel since we arrived at the ariport in the middle of the night and whanted to go to bed immediately after arrival.
A staff member from the hotel collected us at the airport and assisted us with visa procedure, luggage etc. everything went smothly and a driver took us to the hotel where we got some sleep. The rooms are comfortable and nice, the perfect place if you want to go to bed quickly after an exhausting flight. The airport hotel is about 40 km distance to Amman city center.

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Petra G
Reviewed December 23, 2014

You would only stay here if your flight was leaving really early in the morning, so a bad review probably isn't going to deter you, but don't expect your moneys worth. We went for a beer in the sports bar after checking in with the unfriendly receptionist and I was given a dirty glass (washing powder residue I think) ok, that happens but when I complained I got stared down by three staff, one of whom said to me "so, what do you want?" in a please-piss-off kind of way (they did, in the end bring me a fresh beer in a clean glass) we left after one drink, not feeling super welcome and ordered room service instead: a beefburger that tasted like it had been microwave re-heated, stone cold chips and more dirty glasses, the meal was not helped by the pervasive urine smell comming from the bathroom.

Room Tip: if your room smells a bit when you first enter, ask for another one, that smell isn't going away all night.
  • Stayed: December 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bennie_Hero_McCool
Reviewed December 21, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for our last night in Jordan since we had a flight out the next morning. We should have stayed in Amman. There is absolutely nothing outside the hotel and the restaurants in the hotel are minimal. The rooms are small. The shower in our very small bathroom had very weak water pressure that varied substantially during the time it took to take a shower. Our major complaint about the room was that it was hot (25 C) even though the outside temperature was cool. When I asked the hotel staff about the air conditioning they indicated that since it was winter the air conditioning was off. The staff that I spoke with was not interested in trying to help with this issue. Overall, it would have been much better to stay at a nice hotel in Amman and make the drive out to the airport in the morning.

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank John H
Reviewed December 20, 2014

This hotel is very close to the airport and the staff are really nice a guy called Ahmed in Tulip Restaurant and Ahmed elbenni in housekeeping they are really helpful and cheerful, I really enjoyed my stay in Amman airport hotel.
The room is clean and you will find everything you may need during your stay.

• Stayed: December 2014