“Excellent experience”

Amman Airport Hotel
Ranked #102 of 145 Hotels in Amman
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I loved staying at the hotel. The food was great. Clean and organized. The house keeping was great. Especially Ahmed albenni, he helped me with everything I needed. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to rest and have a great time. I'm looking forward to coming back to this hotel. Big thanks to all the wonderful staff!

• Stayed May 2014
3 Thank Barakat313

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Amman, Jordan
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for a long time and enjoyed the experience including the food ! .. The reception was very good .. I liked the hospitality show by Rawan ... I would like to thanks Mr. Ahmad Albenni and is asmaeel ... :) .. I recomend anyone to come here during the stay in amman

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Javeria G
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have visited Amman Airport Hotel, 1 month ago & during my stay I have learned many things not only the perfect hospitality and service I was offered, but also the kindness & humanity proposed by the staff. It is very honorable being Jordanian. After my stay in this certain Hotel, I was amazed by the Jordanian people. I read articles about Jordanian people and the country. I am originally Jordanian & it was 25 years since my last visit to Amman. I would like to thank the whole Management team for making all this happen. I will certainly visit Amman just to visit this felicitous Hotel once again. No word in the dictionary can describe how pleased I am.

Adam Tahhan

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Adam T
Amman, Jordan
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I'm a world traveler. I've been all over the world and the United States. When it comes to a great environment and hospitality, Jordan is one my most favorite places to visit. The Amman Airport Hotel takes hospitality to a whole new level. I thoroughly enjoy my stays at this hotel. They have the greatest staff: Lamia, Tharwat, Shefa, Hasan, and the rest of the team are the premier hosts in the hotel business. They always make me feel at home. I highly recommend the Amman Airport Hotel to any guest of Jordan. Its clean rooms, great food, and most amazing staff make it one my most favorite places to stay.

2 Thank Kevin H
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I want to say thanks to the all hotel staff. Managers, Supervisor Tharwaf, room att Hasan and Shefa, Concierge Issa and Ismail, people at the front desk and Rest crew. Also I have special Thanks to Supervisor Lamia Al-Taiba for the Excellent service, dedication and professionalism. I recommend this hotel to all.

Room Tip: Fifth Floor is the best. Great service and quiet.
2 Thank Hector J
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed May 10, 2014

All of these "excellent" reviews coming from Amman is rather suspicious. Anyway, on with my own review.
Stayed here on two separate business trips. Compared to most all other hotels in Amman this establishment is very convenient because of its close proximity to Queen Alia airport. A shuttle bus is provided. Because of the amount of human traffic they experience from the airport there are many aspects of the hotel that show wear and tear.
I discovered on my second trip that if I were to make reservations for a third time I will request the fifth (top) floor. The third floor is habitable but the hallways and common sitting area were definitely dirtier.
My rooms were very quiet and clean with plenty of clean towels but the windows being bolted shut from the inside isn't of much comfort in case of a fire.
Only one of four elevators was operational. The continental breakfast is adequate but go early (6:00) because there is not enough seating for all the occupants.
For the volume of people the staff is always very professional, helpful and courteous. There is a small travel office, gift shop and beauty/barber shop to assist.
My ratings are based on my two trips combined.

Room Tip: Make a reservation for the top (5th) floor.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank FamilyAEAL
Reviewed May 10, 2014

my stay in this hotel was worderful,your services including house keeping is of high standards.and i am looking forward to staying here again.Your food is also very nice.special thanks supervisor Ahmad Albenni
I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

2 Thank Jadwel N
Also consider these accommodations in or near Amman
Amman Pasha Hotel
#5 of 12 in Madaba
Amman Marriott Hotel
Amman Marriott Hotel
#11 of 145 in Amman

Been to Amman Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!