Amman Airport Hotel
Rumman Hotel(Madaba)
Mariam Hotel(Madaba)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsclose to the airportmeet and greetlong layoveran early flightgolden tulipan overnight stayrecommend this hotelqueen alia airportwake up callrestaurant staffstayed one nightjordanimmigrationmrslippersarabic
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Was impressed with the meet and greet service. The hotel had a representative meet me at my arrival gate, walk me through baggage claim and customs. The wait time for the shuttle vehicle was acceptable and I was checked in in prompt fashion. All of this for a flight arriving around midnight. very appreciative.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank LivingOutOfSuitcase7
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I was in transit flight to Chicago and had to spend the night here. The service is amazing, great employees, hookah lounge, free rides from and to the airport. Best rooms you can ask for. Overall best hotel I ever had to stay in.

1  Thank Nazham
Reviewed March 30, 2014

As a traveling healthcare professional I see many different cases and like a variety in my hotel experiences. Bc it's location, this Amman hotel by the airport offers all sorts of people and opportunities to meet more patients and provide business potentials. Highly recommend.

1  Thank MooseOT
Reviewed March 30, 2014

As a traveling physician, I have specific taste in where I stay. And from my experience here in Amman Jordan and as a resident in Chicago, I highly recommend this hotel for the affluent, family, and professionals.

2  Thank Moeham
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I stayed here while in transit. The first thing to note is the complementary airport pickup and transport service. The concierge met me at the gate, expedited me through the transit process (VISA and boarding pass for my next flight) and arranged my ride to the hotel.
This hotel is only about 800 meters from the airport, so for follow-on travel it is GREAT.
Check-in was wonderfully quick, the staff imminently kind and helpful.
I called for a refresh of my in-room coffee and the Housekeeping Manager (Ahmed El-Benni) responded not only with coffee, but creamers, water and juices since my departure is early in the morning. Mr. El-Benni runs a great housekeeping staff. My room was spotless, tidy, and well stocked with snacks and beverages...all complimentary.
I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business