“Great value, mini-apartment”
Review of Crystal Suites

Crystal Suites
Ranked #56 of 152 Hotels in Amman
Reviewed September 27, 2011

Loved this place. Clean, convenient, terrific value. I stayed in a one-bedroom suite for 5 days. Top pluses are modern bathroom, nice decor, great staff who put in a lot of effort to make everything perfect, free breakfast, room safe (excellent), kitchenette (fridge, sink, microwave), little grocery store nearby, 400 TV channels on nice flat screen TV, free wi-fi (yippee), air conditioning, min-bar, and the price. Guests from many countries. Enjoy staying in an apartment instead of hotel room. A totally no-hassle stay. They also have parking downstairs.

Room Tip: I was in 405 (top floor) and had a view over the city. Ask for a room that doesn't have a door...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank B R

Reviewed September 5, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for a few nights at the end of our stay in Jordan. On the day we checked in the place was in turmoil as they were unpacking new furniture for the entire hotel. Before we had a chance to complain, the manager came up to us and apologized for the mess and immediately upgraded us to a fourth floor suite at no extra cost.

A few minutes after they had delivered our bags to the room we received complementary drinks and lunch!

The suite itself was very comfortable, and when we went out and returned a few hours later, our room was completely fitted out with the new furniture!!

The front desk was also extremely helpful, giving us messages written in Arabic so we could tell taxi drivers where to take us. This was a godsend and saved us a lot of time.

We were very impressed and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mikeyhay
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Lots of space (didn't quite twig the 'suites' bit until we got there...duh!), excellent breakfast (included) with custom-made omelettes. Free parking, which is a great bonus in Amman.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank cmr42London
Reviewed August 18, 2011

I stayed at the hotel for one week and was very impressed by the cleanliness of the hotel, the very friendly staff and the excellent services to include high speed internet, a wide choice of TV channels, complimentary tea and coffee making facility in the room, and an iron and ironing board. The price I paid for my stay was very reasonable and certainly excellent value for money. I highly recommend it for short or long stay in Amman, with, or without family. The hotel also provides excellent and high standard serviced holiday apartments for visitors seeking privacy.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank Essam E
Reviewed June 19, 2011

I was travelling with a friend and we needed one night accommodation in Amman. The Crystal Suites exceeded our expectations. We hadn't booked the accommodation online and simply walked in. The staff were so friendly. They showed us the available suites and once we decided on a room they brought up our bags and little paperwork was required.
Free Wifi, Free movies to watch from their library, modern fit out of room all fitted with Plasma screen tv's. Great value for money.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
6  Thank Tannqueen
Reviewed May 15, 2011

I stayed n crystal for nearly 3 weeks services was very good staff were very friendly and incredibly helpfull the location was really good would stay again there without a doubt :))

• Stayed: July 2010
3  Thank Hsinawi
Reviewed May 12, 2011

I stayed at Crystal Suites for the first time in April. I booked a single room, but then moved to a one bedroom suite after I realised I had to extend my stay for business. The hotel is really comfortable, spacious rooms, clean, excellent breakfast and room service menu, and prices are very reasonable. Great value for what you pay and staff are very friendly and helpful. Another perk is that unlike most hotels, breakfast at Crystal Suites is served till 11 am rather than 10:30 am. This made all the difference when I worked for long hours all week and slept in on weekends. I was still able to wake up late and not miss breakfast, and more importantly eat a delicious omelet.

The hotel building is also conveniently located in the heart of west Amman and close to areas like Abdoun, Jabal Amman and Deir Ghubar where one would go for leisure. It's also very easy to get a taxi from the hotel.

Parts of the hotel are also being quietly renovated. I am sure when the whole renovation is complete it will even be a nicer place to stay than before. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend this to my friends and anyone travelling to Amman!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business