1,082 results
All reviewssports barspecial thanksmain restaurantbusiness tripthe executive loungedead searoom servicevery nice hotelbusiness centerbreakfast buffethealth clubfront officebayanzahrakempenskihalajordan
Reviewed June 4, 2015

This hotel is located to enable guests to have ease of access to shops around the property as well as the convenience of having currency exchange near by too. The hotel all in all was very comfortable with an extremely warm and friendly team especially Shaddi who escorted me to my room at check in. However, I encountered a few challenges which could have been prevented. The water bottle caps were so tight that on attempting to open the bottles I scared my fingers, please source a new vendor for this very basic product. During the course of my stay, I called to request for a kettle and some shower gel an both occasions, the products never arrived. Finally, I requested for an ironing board but the board was unbalanced making the process of ironing quite difficult.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business
Ahmad E, Executive Assistant Manager at Kempinski Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2015

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your recent stay at the Kempinski Hotel Amman. As a valued guest, your opinion and feedback is extremely important to us, as it will help us to further enhance and develop our services in delivering a truly memorable and authentic experience for our guests.

I would like to ask you to rest assure that your comments and suggestions about the bottle caps, requesting shower gel and kettle, as well as the iron board has been thoroughly discussed and taken into serious consideration, where we have room to engage in strengthening our performance and preserving our well-known image.

Meanwhile, I look forward to welcome you back to Kempinski Hotel Amman soon to sense the difference after implementing the suggested actions to meet your desired expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact me any time at the provided e-mail address, if I could be of assistance for your next stay in Amman.

ahmad.ebdah@kempinski.com

Reviewed June 1, 2015

The hotel is really nice to stay in. we enjoyed the treatment and the reception team made us feel welcome from the moment we checked in. you have to ask for a rooms with a view as you might get stuck in a room the has a view of the neighbours water tanks. The restaurant was rather disappointing, serving canned mushrooms for breakfast (imagine in a 5 star hotel). the chef also had a hand for using black pepper, you are sure to taste that in almost all of the grilled vegetable dishes.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business
Ahmad E, Executive Assistant Manager at Kempinski Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2015

Dear Mr. Saad H,

Warm Greeting from Kempinski Hotel Amman.

I appreciate your initiative of sharing with us your experience during your recent stay at the Kempinski Hotel Amman. In which your opinion and feedback is extremely important to us as our valuable guests, as it will help us to further enhance and strengthen our service in delivering a truly memorable and authentic experience for our guests.

I would like to assure you that your mentioned comments and suggestions regarding the restaurant and offered food have been taken into serious consideration; where we have room to engage in further development of our performance in the hospitality field.

Meanwhile, I look forward to welcome you back to Kempinski Hotel Amman soon so you could to sense the committed changes by our teams in relation to the faults that you experienced and to meet your desired 5 Star hotel expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact me any time at my e-mail address if I could be of assistance to you for your next stay in Amman.

ahmad.ebdah@kempinski.com

Reviewed May 29, 2015 via mobile

I staid on kempinski for 3 night. It's really good hotel and I enjoy on it.
I have one note. It should be one machine of cleaning shoes on each floor
and I think the manager is lucky because he has such a good receptionist helpful and funny like Bayan

Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends
Ahmad E, Executive Assistant Manager at Kempinski Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2015

Dear Mr. Mustafa,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience during your recent stay at the Kempinski Hotel Amman. Being our valued guest, your opinion and feedback is extremely important to us, as it will help us to further enhance and shape our service in delivering a truly memorable and authentic experience to our customers.

I appreciate and have noted your suggestion about placing a machine for cleaning the shoes in each floor; where we have room to engage in further strengthening our product and services; despite the fact that there is a Shoe-Mat in each guest room closet. where we have room to engage in further strengthening our product and service.

Meanwhile I look forward to welcome you back to Kempinski Hotel Amman soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me any time at the provided e-mail address below, if I can be of any assistance for your next stay in Amman.

Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed May 26, 2015

I stayed at kempinski amman 3 nights from the 24th till 27th of may.
It shouldnt have more than 4 stars rating as many other hotels in Amman.

Location is excellent

Rooms: Good but the view sux, i had a view from the room to an old building full of rubbish

Food is very nice and with varieties although the restaurant looks old

they have a nice pool and lounge which might have a good party at night ( just to attend, but if staying in your room, then dont try to sleep because you cant, just a high sound and noise. )

now the best thing in this hotel is the staff especially the FO and the sales.
They are excellent and helpful and up to a 5 stars level.

special thanks to Mr. Issam in the sales team who made my stay wonderful, hes an amazing hotelier with a very high level of hospitality.

i recommend this hotel for business people.

Room Tip: if you dont like noise just take a room in the opposite side of the pool
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Yousef B,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience during your recent stay at the Kempinski Hotel Amman. Being our valued guest, your opinion and feedback is extremely important to us, as it will help us to further enhance and shape our service in delivering a truly memorable and authentic experience for our guests.

I appreciate and have noted your expressed comments about food, our staff, and the pool. Especially the room view; which I do apologies on behalf of the whole team for not meeting your expectations this time, where we have room to engage in further strengthening our product and service. However; let me take the chance to ask you to rest assured that I myself; will assign for you a suitable room with a view that over looks the city of Amman to let you sense the genuine experience of Kempinski Hotel Amman on your next visit.

Meanwhile, please do not hesitate to contact me any time if I can be of assistance to you for your next stay in Amman.

Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed May 19, 2015

I stayed at Kempinski Amman for five nights on a business package.

The hotel is very centrally located and lots of shops and restaurants are close by.

I am still overwhelmed by the attentiveness of the staff from entering the hotel until leaving it again. Everyone was so kind and helpful. Especially to mention is the concierge desk (espec. Rani). The guys there took a lot of time to explain to me everything I need to know about Amman and gave me tips what to do and where to go. They also easily organised pick-ups for me. Additionally, the guys on the pool desk as well as in the gym are very attentive and after meeting them once, everyone greeted me with my name the following days. Same situation also in the breakfast room - well done guys, this is exactly how excellent client service looks like.

The breakfast buffet is very appealing and consists of international dishes as well as local ones.

The gym is quite spacious and has quite modern equipment. I really liked the four flatscreens installed there to watch Fashion TV during workout.

The pool is also very spacious and you can absolutely enjoy the sun in the middle of Amman whilst swimming in the pool.

It seems that on Thursday and Friday the pool desk is transformed into a club where very very loud (deep)house is played all night long. As I am one of these clubers as well, I don't mind. But I can imagine that guest with rooms facing the pool desk had a very uncomfortable night.

Downsides:
After all you book Kempinski, but let's be honest, in terms of the rooms, this hotel does not meet Kempinski standards. I can only compare with Kempinski Geneva, but there are huge differences. What I especially disliked (and thus only 4 star rating), was that althouhg being in a non-smoking room, the bath often smelled horrible of smoke (which is probably caused by the ventilating system). Additionally, the condition of the shower (room 626) is not the best. I had mould as well as chalk on the shower. I don't think this represents Kempinski standard.

All in all, I had a very pleasant stay at the Kempinski Amman and would definitively come back again in the near future.

Room Tip: If you travel on weekends, don't chose a room facing the pool desk, unless you'd like to have a private club lounge ;)
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled solo
Kempinski_Amman, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2015

Dear Mr. Aeberli,
First of all we would like to thank you for taking the time to share with us your valuable comments and feedback. We are delighted to hear that you were satisfied with our facilities and services.
We have read your comments about your room's bathroom condition carefully and you can be assured that each detail will be addressed, investigated and worked on immediately in order to improve our services in the future.
Your loyalty is what we absolutely honor and we hope we were able to further gain on your trust in us here in Amman and of course into the Kempinski brand.
We look forward to the pleasure of seeing you back in Amman again and if we can be of any assistance for your next visit, please do let us know