“Excellent Mezzas”

Dining options: Reservations
Bangkok, Thailand
“Excellent Mezzas”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner there last night hosted by our local partner. He ordered for us and have to say that all the hors d'oeuvre we were served were delicious. The restaurant specializes in Levant food. The Kebah Naih, a kind of garlicy Tartare steak was excellent. The selection of desserts was very good and I particularly likef the candied apricots in syrup. The restaurant offers fresh almonds at the beginning with your drinks. The local Chardonnay/Sauvignon blanc wine was perfect to enhance the overall experience.
Highly recommended.

• Arabic first
Harrah, Oklahoma
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I was a guest so I can't comment on the prices but the food and service was excellent! I hope to dine here every time I travel to Jordan.

• Visited December 2012