“5 Days Dana to Petra: Awesome Experience, Great Service”
Review of Experience Jordan

Experience Jordan
Ranked #3 of 24 Outdoor Activities in Amman
More attraction details
Owner description: We create memories by arranging trips and tours and providing an experience of the wonders of Jordan that you will never forget. Don't just visit Jordan, EXPERIENCE JORDAN with us.
Reviewed April 20, 2015

I highly recommend Experience Jordan. They crafted a Dana to Petra trek for us that was outstanding. We hiked by day and every afternoon, we would trek to a fully set up camp. Mahmoud the guide was full of knowledge and patient as we took photos. Mahmoud and Jamal the chefs made some delicious dinners.

Mohammed at the office easily dealt with our on-the-fly logistical changes, and we really appreciated his flexibility.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"an incredible experience"
"spent days"

Reviewed April 13, 2015

What an amazing hike! although I haven't done that before, but fortunately my first time experience with such well-trained and helpful staff of Experience Jordan team was beyond expectation.
The weather was great (at least most of the time :)) the scenes were imaginary..the company and Ayman and Jawad from experience Jordan were so friendly, social and down to earth people.
I would definitely do it again in the future..

Reviewed April 12, 2015 via mobile

An organized ,beautiful outdoor event
The team were cooperative and well organized
We enjoyed the beautiful scenery , meeting new people and hiking

Reviewed April 8, 2015

Last weekend was my first time with ex jordan and had a really good time. I would go with them again. I hear they have a weekend trips and activities all over Jordan.