Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Experience Jordan Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Experience Jordan Adventures
from $72.00
More Info
from $230.00
More Info
All reviews day hike wadi hidan fellow hikers great hike great group meeting point amazing scenery overnight trip dead sea local family feynan ecolodge local bedouin local guide these guys great knowledge fantastic trip small group
Reviewed March 9, 2015

We don't get to walk a lot in Amman... Never, to be honest. And it's not the greenest city you can live in. So when I heard about this tour operator, I talked to my friends and we booked a walk... Best decision made for a week end! A full day in the nature, with a very relaxed and smiling group of organisers, walking up and down for 15km enjoying the landscape and the colors. The lunch was another incredible surprise: we didn't expect to have such a variety of freshly cooked Jordan food. Experience Jordan will be one of the pillars of my life in Amman and I'll join them again as soon as possible :) thank you guys

2  Thank GiorgiaC78
Reviewed March 9, 2015

My friends and I joined the hiking trip to Wadi Attun. Our guides were awesome and the whole experience was wonderful. The yoga class with Ahlam was the highlight of the trip. A yoga class by the Dead Sea was the perfect way to end this great day. I would definitely recommend Experience Jordan and I am excited to join them again.

2  Thank Dina M
Reviewed March 2, 2015

A friend and I went on one of Experience Jordan's weekly hikes last Saturday and had a great time! Everything was well organized, the hike was beautiful, lunch was very nice, and most importantly the trip leaders were very friendly and extremely helpful. We have already signed up for another hike this weekend!

Reviewed March 2, 2015

we had a great day on saturday, i brought my two children, 5 and 7 along for the 7km hike, the group were gracious waiting for us as we took a little longer to spot frogs, pick flowers and check out caterpillars. Ayman our guide was great, pointing out landmarks and cooking a fine lunch in shaded wadi. The arrangements were smooth and well managed, the scenery beautiful and a great way to do an A to B walk without the difficulties of organising transport and route finding.

Reviewed February 22, 2015

excellent services, very fast reply for inquiries, nice staff, high quality experiences, good relation ship.