“Incredible customer service and great day hike!”
Review of Experience Jordan

Experience Jordan
Ranked #3 of 24 Outdoor Activities in Amman
More attraction details
Owner description: We create memories by arranging trips and tours and providing an experience of the wonders of Jordan that you will never forget. Don't just visit Jordan, EXPERIENCE JORDAN with us.
Reviewed March 15, 2015

I actually signed up for an overnight in Wadi Rum but unfortunately some weather concerns caused about ten others to drop off the trip at the last minute. I admittedly was very disappointed but I couldn't believe when Experience Jordan offered me to join them on a daily walk that Friday instead as a guest. They waived the fee to make up for the cancellation. This was the best customer service I've experienced in nearly ten years of living in this region. They were so accommodating and straight-forward. So of course I couldn't reject their offer. I went on the day hike from Afana to Rasoun. It was a great group and everyone was friendly, helpful, and outgoing. Some had taken nearly a dozen hikes with Experience Jordan and others like me were first-timers. We stayed on track as far as timing and the lunch that was served was delicious and amazingly endless. It was such a great experience that I've signed up to join them again this Friday. Definitely check out this very reputable outfit!

3  Thank Carrie G
in 8 reviews
"an incredible experience"
"spent days"

Reviewed March 9, 2015

We don't get to walk a lot in Amman... Never, to be honest. And it's not the greenest city you can live in. So when I heard about this tour operator, I talked to my friends and we booked a walk... Best decision made for a week end! A full day in the nature, with a very relaxed and smiling group of organisers, walking up and down for 15km enjoying the landscape and the colors. The lunch was another incredible surprise: we didn't expect to have such a variety of freshly cooked Jordan food. Experience Jordan will be one of the pillars of my life in Amman and I'll join them again as soon as possible :) thank you guys

2  Thank GiorgiaC78
Reviewed March 9, 2015

My friends and I joined the hiking trip to Wadi Attun. Our guides were awesome and the whole experience was wonderful. The yoga class with Ahlam was the highlight of the trip. A yoga class by the Dead Sea was the perfect way to end this great day. I would definitely recommend Experience Jordan and I am excited to join them again.

2  Thank DinaMasannat
Reviewed March 2, 2015

A friend and I went on one of Experience Jordan's weekly hikes last Saturday and had a great time! Everything was well organized, the hike was beautiful, lunch was very nice, and most importantly the trip leaders were very friendly and extremely helpful. We have already signed up for another hike this weekend!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 2, 2015

we had a great day on saturday, i brought my two children, 5 and 7 along for the 7km hike, the group were gracious waiting for us as we took a little longer to spot frogs, pick flowers and check out caterpillars. Ayman our guide was great, pointing out landmarks and cooking a fine lunch in shaded wadi. The arrangements were smooth and well managed, the scenery beautiful and a great way to do an A to B walk without the difficulties of organising transport and route finding.