Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Experience Jordan Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Experience Jordan Adventures
from $72.00
More Info
from $230.00
More Info
All reviews day hike wadi hidan fellow hikers great hike great group meeting point amazing scenery overnight trip dead sea local family feynan ecolodge local bedouin local guide these guys great knowledge fantastic trip small group
Reviewed January 4, 2015

In December 2014 I accompanied a group of young students on a trip with Experience Jordan. They had won a writing competition and I was looking for an experience to give them stimulus for some further writing. I tasked Ayman and his team to tailor a day around the theme of 'What's Your Story?'. Some weeks later we were on the bus up to the Ajloun Governorate and full of excitement. What followed was a wonderful day full of amazing characters and unforgettable views.
I loved most how skillfully Ayman understood and met our needs.

James Goodman
Community Service Coordinator
International Community School

Reviewed January 4, 2015

I joined the group on two trips, one to Wadi Zarqa' Ma'in and another to Wadi Himara's Middle Trail, both were amazing trips, the group itself is amazing, the guides are friendly and hospitable, they take care of their group and they know how to make a hike interesting.

Reviewed December 21, 2014

Well to start off this was my first hiking trip with Experience Jordan, and I'm looking forward to many more.This was a hi8ke to remember a lifetime. Our guides, Ahlam, Ayman and Salim, took all the guess work and anxiety out of the trip so we could focus on the beauty and majesty of Wadi Himara. It certainly was a very pleasant experience. The food they cooked for us was simple but delicious. I would definitely recommend my friends on going on a trip with Experience Jordan.

Reviewed December 21, 2014

The Experience Jordan team were great! They are young and friendly I wish them the best of luck. although I felt the guides needed a little bit more coordination, but I will join them in other trips in the future for sure.

Reviewed December 11, 2014

I went to wadi rum many times and when my mom visited jordan i was not expecting to see much new but experience jordan surprized me in a good way. It was very well organized, smooth and fun trip: we saw many new diverse places/things, i really liked the authenticity and felt warm welcomed: staying away in nature without electirciity, making bread on fire with beduin while chatting by the fire and drinking beduin tea. The whole trip was an amazing journey with sand boarding, crazy jeep rides, hiking in a canyon; My mom really liked the trip and made million of pictures. I would also thank the cheerfull and professional team of Ahlam, Ayman and Zaidan who did great job taking care of every detail. Looking forward to join your other trips!