“'Heart' of Jordan”
Review of Experience Jordan

Experience Jordan
Ranked #3 of 24 Outdoor Activities in Amman
More attraction details
Owner description: We create memories by arranging trips and tours and providing an experience of the wonders of Jordan that you will never forget. Don't just visit Jordan, EXPERIENCE JORDAN with us.
Reviewed January 25, 2015

The trip was very well organized and planned, No hassles. It was worthwhile to meet people, get to know the 'heart' of Jordan more, the life that most will not see, to share meals, long conversations and silence along the journey/walking.
To have a glimpse of the interiors of Jordan, the varied desert landscape with its own beauty, some glimpse of the life of the bedouins and the delicious meal cooked for us and shared among us...these were all memorable.

I am truly happy i made it and look forward to future ones.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"an incredible experience"
"spent days"

Reviewed January 4, 2015

In December 2014 I accompanied a group of young students on a trip with Experience Jordan. They had won a writing competition and I was looking for an experience to give them stimulus for some further writing. I tasked Ayman and his team to tailor a day around the theme of 'What's Your Story?'. Some weeks later we were on the bus up to the Ajloun Governorate and full of excitement. What followed was a wonderful day full of amazing characters and unforgettable views.
I loved most how skillfully Ayman understood and met our needs.

James Goodman
Community Service Coordinator
International Community School

Reviewed January 4, 2015

I joined the group on two trips, one to Wadi Zarqa' Ma'in and another to Wadi Himara's Middle Trail, both were amazing trips, the group itself is amazing, the guides are friendly and hospitable, they take care of their group and they know how to make a hike interesting.

Reviewed December 21, 2014

Well to start off this was my first hiking trip with Experience Jordan, and I'm looking forward to many more.This was a hi8ke to remember a lifetime. Our guides, Ahlam, Ayman and Salim, took all the guess work and anxiety out of the trip so we could focus on the beauty and majesty of Wadi Himara. It certainly was a very pleasant experience. The food they cooked for us was simple but delicious. I would definitely recommend my friends on going on a trip with Experience Jordan.