“Satisfied my craving for spice”
Review of Indu

Indu
Ranked #103 of 696 Restaurants in Amman
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Was at the Indu Restaurant at the Intercontinental Amman for dinner.

Good whisky, served with a smile.
Satiated my craving for some spice and Indian vegetarian food, in Amman.
The dish has large quantity and can actually serve two average eaters. The rotis were good tandoori.

Going by the others in the restaurant and teh vegtarian dishes I ordered, i would say, this must be the best Indian food you can get in Amman. Ofcourse, I have not tried the handful of other restaurants I read about.

3  Thank sandycool69

Reviewed November 24, 2013

By far the best quality Indonesian food in Amman and the most expensive as well :).
the restaurant was relatively empty for a thursday night and service started very slow and confused by the old lady waiter but picked up and improved when the top waiter took over.

A it is located inside the Hyatt hotel getting to the restaurant is a bit of a discomfort as you need to go through all their security checks.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant several times every month in one year. But the last two times was very very dissapointing!!! If you want to ask for your drinks several times, burned bread and bad service at the terrace this is the place for you. We were 10 persons. I ordered chicken tandoori. It was some piece of meat at a plate. They did not come with the sauce, bread or salad to my dish. The portions are smaller then it was before and the prices higher than last month;( it is sad- this WAS our favorite restaurant in Amman!

1  Thank Dilara1
Reviewed August 4, 2013

As a huge lover of Indian food, I am kind of torn between my reviews of this restaurant. I eat here quite often but always the same outcome: beautiful and elegant setting but always empty. The food is good and portion size fair but rather on the expensive side for Amman. My favorite dish here without fail is the lamb breyani and the menu offers a nice variety of choices. I will continue to visit this restaurant just because it serves the freshest and nicest Indian food.

1  Thank Esme L
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We went there based on the reviews, but was frankly disappointed. The ambiance was dull, and as my daughter noticed--"it smelled funny" in a bad way. The service was slow and the staffs fatigue rubbed on us in a strange way. I am shocked by some of of the fantastic reviews, but in contrast we found the food to be on the average to below average side from a taste stand-point (the portions were reasonable). The nan breads (basic stuff) were first burned, no charred! On my pointing this out, they promptly changed only one of the orders, and brought half-cooked tandoori roti which had raw dough in it and most of it was inedible. The prices were ridiculous too, especially not worth it given the quality of food we were served. It was a big disappointment and we regretted going there.