“Good fresh burgers”

Cuisines: American
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good fresh burgers”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Tried the burger which comes in one basic choice, lettuce, tomato, and onions (would like more onions though). Very juicy and the special sauce is great. Good onion rings too. Highly recommended

• Visited August 2013

Amman, Jordan
“One of Amman's better burger places”
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

I tried this place after a few recommendations and it was certainly worth the visit. The service was excellent (well deserved tip). Surprisingly, it's one of the few places that doesn't force a 10% service charge to your bill so; do the waiters have to actually earn...which they definitely did.

The speed of serving the food was fast; the beef is claimed to be "pure angus" which was comfortably reflected in the taste. Really good burger. As for the fries, wedges and rings, i enjoyed them but i wished more effort was out into them (i would recommend hand made cut fries with a unique sauce or dip).

Overall, i really enjoyed it and would definitely recommend it to others and go there again.

Enjoy!

• Visited April 2013
“Not a burger Joint”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I heard about this place from my brother in law and he was showing me pictures of people challenging to eat really tall burgers...few did and one of them was a girl!!! Then showed more pictures of groups really enjoying their time.
On the day I decided to go there it took us 30 minutes to find a parking and the place. It is very well hidden in between buildings. The front was not so impressive.
When I entered with my friend we were greeted well but to our surprise on the second floor it was all filled with couples only....no guys or gals enjoying a juicy burger....only whispering couples!!!!
It brought back sad memories of an old bookstore/coffee shop called books@cafe that turned into something completely different!!!
Anyway, the waiter was NOT a professional person. He was talking to me as if I am a newbie to ordering or even listening to him. Had to stop him and chewed his ear to put him on place.
To order they have only 2 choices but with many extras that will make your burger too expensive to eat!!!
Ordered one medium Angus with Beef bacon and Egg!
The meat was not great but OK.
The Beef Bacon did not come in the sandwich and after reminding him of my order the waiter brought it on a separate dish and it looked so sad I had to return it; nevertheless they charged me for it!!!
The Egg was an Omelette!!!! Come on, since when you have an omelette with your burger....you need a wet egg to make it even more juicy and that did not happen.
The drink came in a cold can and not even a glass with ice...very sad
Anyway I was not impressed at all; paid my bill and left....forever
I am not going there ever....and I am sure couple will NOT stop going there for their privacy BUT that joint is not a burger place who is showing off with their Angus beef....the service and atmosphere killed it.....