“excellent service Jordan” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Amman2Jerusalem - Day Tours

Amman2Jerusalem - Day Tours
Ranked #10 of 67 Tours in Amman
More attraction details
Owner description: Day Tours & Transfers from Amman to Jerusalem and all places in Israel/ Palestine. We can also pick up at Amman Airport and any other point in Jordan. We can customize tours to suit your needs as well as provide tours combing Jordan with Israel/ Palestine
Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent service Jordan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

Me travelled from Israel to Amman Jordan by airplane and the accommodations, tours and transfer were done by this agency. Everything was perfect, timing excellent, we had an excellent time.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Griselda B

San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great tours of Israel & Jordan highlighted”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

We had 3 days in Israel and 3 days in Jordan visiting major historical and religious sites. Our guides picked us up in Amman, drove us to the border crossing in Israel and returned us to Amman. The tour guides were extremely courteous, helpful ,and knowledgeable (Sami in Jordan and Hussam in Israel). They really made the trip memorable because of their expertise. Our drivers were also very prompt and courteous. All of our questions during the booking and planning process were answered promptly ( and we had many questions )! We were well prepared for the trip. Highly recommend the services from start to finish!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank TandGAinSF
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome & Professional Corteous tour guides!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

This travel agency is very accommodating and treats their clients with respect. The tour drivers are professional and very corteous. They are upfront of what to expect and clearly outlines to the customers what to expect (good or bad) throughout the tours. We highly recommend this travel agency.

2 Thank Bcutemarie28
Amman, Jordan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Paula V”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

My experience with Guiding Star was fabulous! From the initial planning to the final drop off, the company was professional and the busy 3 day itinerary extremely well planned and executed. All my questions were answered with patience and in a timely manner. i was nervous about crossing the borders, but was given valuable information before hand and knew what to expect. Thus the crossing the the guides was very helpful. With my group there were last minute changes which the company was always able to accommodate. Everyone in our group was so impressed with the tour guide and the many places we visited were interesting and beautiful. Understanding the rich history (through the Guide) made the sites even more impressive. I will use the Amman2Jerusalem and Guiding Star for future trips. I know I will be well taken care of, my input will be valued, and that my appreciation for the art, history and religious heritage will increase with each visit. They made what I thought might be a difficult trip, a joy and memorable experience that I can't wait to share with others. I highly recommend Amman2Jerusalem!

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Paula V
Wichita Falls, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service to and from Israel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

I was very happy with the service I received. We had to change our reservations several times and Amman2Jerusalem was so kind and helping us with those changes. If I need to use them again, I will be more than happy to do so. They truly were helpful in getting us to our tour group and back to Amman.

Visited March 2013