“Paula V”

Amman2Jerusalem - Day Tours
Ranked #10 of 68 Tours in Amman
More attraction details
Owner description: Day Tours & Transfers from Amman to Jerusalem and all places in Israel/ Palestine. We can also pick up at Amman Airport and any other point in Jordan. We can customize tours to suit your needs as well as provide tours combing Jordan with Israel/ Palestine
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My experience with Guiding Star was fabulous! From the initial planning to the final drop off, the company was professional and the busy 3 day itinerary extremely well planned and executed. All my questions were answered with patience and in a timely manner. i was nervous about crossing the borders, but was given valuable information before hand and knew what to expect. Thus the crossing the the guides was very helpful. With my group there were last minute changes which the company was always able to accommodate. Everyone in our group was so impressed with the tour guide and the many places we visited were interesting and beautiful. Understanding the rich history (through the Guide) made the sites even more impressive. I will use the Amman2Jerusalem and Guiding Star for future trips. I know I will be well taken care of, my input will be valued, and that my appreciation for the art, history and religious heritage will increase with each visit. They made what I thought might be a difficult trip, a joy and memorable experience that I can't wait to share with others. I highly recommend Amman2Jerusalem!

2  Thank Paula V
"sea of galilee"
"went smoothly"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I was very happy with the service I received. We had to change our reservations several times and Amman2Jerusalem was so kind and helping us with those changes. If I need to use them again, I will be more than happy to do so. They truly were helpful in getting us to our tour group and back to Amman.

1  Thank Charles B
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I went with on a 3 day tour departing Amman on a Friday and returning on a Sunday. Two days were spent in Jerusalem, Bethlehem and one day heading up to Lake Tiberias. Our guide we very knowledgeable and flexible and helped to make the trip a great success. I was with a group of about 40 and would recommend a smaller group if you can afford it--not because of any problems with the company but just for ease of movement to and within the sites. The company took great care of us at border crossings, check points, etc and answered the multitude of questions we all had. I would recommend them to anyone interested in tours of Jordan or Israel/West Bank.

2  Thank JaneGoesTraveling
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We used Amman2Jerusalem as a transfer to take us from Amman to Jerusalem & return on a 3 day tour we did ourselves. When planning this trip I was concerned about going over the Jordan/Israel border & the delays that could be caused. We went a Xmas 2012& had a lot things to see in a short space of time & I didn’t want to spend hours getting over the border. Amman2Jerusalem made it so easy & stress, they dealt with my concerns over email, reassured me & well organised leading up to our trip. The driver who picked us up was very professional & friendly & we felt very comfortable with them. He steeped us through the complicated & red tape process that is crossing this border & made sure we got on the border shuttle that was about to depart & didn’t have to wait for the next one which are few & far between. Our arrival in Israel was smooth with a sign waiting for us & we were quickly whizzed to Jerusalem in a prepaid taxi. On our way back the prepaid taxi in Jerusalem was spot on time & very friendly funny man. Once through the border our friendly Jordan driver was there to greet us. I would definitely recommend using this service to all of my friends.

2  Thank MoaBoa
See more reviews
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We used Amman2Jerusalem Transport services to get from Amman to Jerusalem and back, and the service was excellent. The drivers on both sides collected us on time, were very helpful and called to follow-up whether we received our destinations safely. They were very informative about the border crossing procedures and upon arrival on both sides waited for us and assisted us without delay. This is a service I can recommend to anyone who intends to venture across the border from Amman to Jerusalem and back. Thank you to everyone for excellent service. M. Alexander.

2  Thank ieen
Basma H, Public Relations Manager at Amman2Jerusalem - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2014

Thank you very much for your lovely words, we're really glad you had a pleasant transfer crossing into Jerusalem from Amman and back using our service.

On behalf of everyone from the Amman2Jerusalem team we thank you for recommending us, we truly appreciate it, and we sure hope to hear from you again to tour Jordan & the Holy Land.

Basma Hayudini