“Cold food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

I had iftar meal with my friend ,the staff was polite,we order 30 wings and mushroom burger,checken casadia and appetizer platter .

Appetizer served fast but unfortunately we wait like 45min for the wings and burger,casadia moreover food was cold and poor quality

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

We had terrific service at this place. The wait staff were extremely attentive. We had a wonderful Ceasar salad and the boneless buffalo chicken wings. It is rare to find a good buffalo wing sauce outside of upstate New York, but theirs was spot on.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

I want to more cook more because it not cook well and I love your food thank you I will see you very very soon

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

The food was ok but it over heat I love the buffalo wings was the best thing that Because is was cooked will

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

I believe that the most important part of any restaurant is the staff working there, as for this place I think they hire unqualified people, the waiter who came to serve us has no idea what's in the menu, I had to repeat the order 3 times and I was surprised that he came back few minutes later to make sure that he understood me well. Believe it or not, this never happened to me at any place around this globe. The appetizers are not that wow, regular taste, I do better nachos at home btw, the mozzarella sticks came at the end after we had our main dish, I had to remind them about the sticks 3 times... the main dish was salty, we couldn't eat it at all.
Besides me was a man who was dying for his drink, he ordered, ate, and yet there was no drink, I had him complaining that he got his drink 30 min later!
Seriously I had to pay 55 JDs for some tasteless dishes!
Please take into consideration what I wrote to you!

Date of visit: June 2018