“A safe bet for a good night out”

Buffalo Wings & Rings
Ranked #341 of 687 Restaurants in Amman
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Pitchers of beer, boneless wings and curly fries. Need I continue?
The atmosphere is always lively and the staff are very well trained. Early evening is the best time to go so that you can make the most of Happy Hour and get a good table. Monday night is ladies night with special offers on both food and drinks.

1  Thank orangesky1

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Had some spicy wings along with a beer, the wings were OK but the beer is almost like water. My wife had the boneless wings, and they were in fact pieces of chicken and not wings. The onion rings were OK and plentiful.
Seating arrangement is OK, but the waiters are not nice nor patient.
Expect to see a busy restaurant.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

heard a lot about this place. Went to their Abdoun branch last week with my wife and 2 kids. Nice location, spacious restaurant, nice decor. We ordered the draft beer, a margarita, buffalo fingers for the kids, spinach and artichoke dip and jalapeno poppers for starters. After we got our drinks we ordered a buffalo chicken salad for my wife and a buffalo chicken sandwich for me. I was impressed that they had a happy hour with discount on some starters and on alcohol. The draft Amstel beer was too dilute, the margarita was too sour. jalapeno poppers were actually fried jalapeno slices and came with a cheese sauce on the side....no way similar to the jalapeno poppers in the US. The artichoke dip was not good, the blue cheese sauce that came with the buffalo tenders did not have blue cheese pieces in it. The server brought the fingers for the kids and the appetizers. Later he only brought the salad to my wife....I waited 5 minutes and then called to ask about my buffalo chicken sandwich and why it did not come with the salad, he actually tried to fault me saying that we should have told him that the salad and sandwich were a main meal. I tried to explain that we ordered them after we ordered the appetizers and the kids' dishes, and if he had any doubt he should be the one to clarify whether we wanted the salad as a starter or as a mean meal. When my order arrived I asked for Tabasco sauce or any other kid of hot sauce. I was surprised when he said they did not have any!! It was a disappointing experience for me since I am used to proper buffalo wings restaurants in the US. I know that this review might not make a big difference among would be customers since it seems many people love this place , because of the reasonable prices and happy hour offers. But if you have tasted proper buffalo wings/ fingers, or proper blue cheese dressing you will be disappointed. I hope the owners read this review so that they can improve on the points I mentioned.

1  Thank samerzawaideh
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Love the happy hour here;) Good drinks even though the strength varies from each time you order or even compared to the others around the table;) The food is okay but the service is great;) The brach in Abdoun has the sweetest and coolest guys serving you. They are always cheerful and very helpful. In the summers there is a nice outdoor areas that are cozy. On weekends it's hard to get a table so you have to be early. The guestes are in their 20s

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I visited this place many times at different locations. I tried 1st circle, City Mall, Taj Mall and Abdoun. Abdoun is the one I like the most. Great atmispher , ymmmy food, big chunks and amazing sauces varaity. Of course I am talking about the boneless chicken wings. I keep visiting or for delicious boneless wings. Bathrooms could be cleaner. Service a bit slow. A bit pricy.